Weird burster issue...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Monnor, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Monnor

So i load my max, and try to shoot down some pests, and it as like wth....
    My bruster didnt hit, i saw explostions on the target, but no HP loss. I hope this is a bug, and not a new wonderfull nerf.
  2. Kubor

It's a bug that was introduced in the last mini-patch during the week.
  3. Monnor

Did not read it anywhere, and 1 day ago it was everything ok.
  4. Kubor

It's an intermittent bug that is affecting every weapon. Most people rarely experience it but it is very noticeable with the Burster. There was quite a large thread about it on Thursday because some people thought it was "stealth nerf" aimed at the Burster. It seems to happen more often when shooting at more distant targets.
  5. LGhost1904

Sorry to bump an old thread but this issue has happened twice now for me... I'm pretty good with hitting aircraft with the bursters and I was keeping the skies pretty clear for my platoon but then all of a sudden, I can hit anything... There was a mosquito hovering over me to pod me and I was shooting but nothing, just as an example... I'm gonna try to restart and hope it fixes it
  6. GSZenith

it is a feature ofc soon guns won't do damage anymore and we have to knife instead!