Weapon Recom. for VS Heavy

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by WaarmFuz, Aug 4, 2015.

1. WaarmFuz

I was thinking of grinding the CME for my medic but realized its the same as the NS-11P. Looking to grind the Heavy. Any tips of which i should go for ?
  2. ATRA_Wampa-One

Orion/SVA-88/NS-15m/Flare(or Ursa)/Polaris.

That's pre-VS LMG nerf though, post would look something like this.

Orion(or Flare)/Pulsar/NS-15m/Ursa/Polaris

Also, the CME is worse than the NS-11a in just about every way possible.
  3. Eternaloptimist

I ignored the Polaris for a long time but I'm finding it really consistent at all ranges and pretty accurate (with comp and foregrip), unlike my experience with other VS LMGs. Plus, you get SPA as an option. Orion is definitely a CQC weapon and SVA 88 is the medium to long range Orion in my book. Flare can be good at longer ranges but rate of fire lets it down close-to. I ran with the NS15 for a long time before feeling that I was not getting as many kills as I should, given how good it is at hitting targets. It is a very accurate weapon with low recoil but a lower rate of fire. It will keep the 0.75 ADS that the VS weapons (Orion and SVA88) are supposedly going to use, if that is womthing you find useful.Pulsar LSW isn't as bad as it is sometimes painted but why go with that rather than the Polaris, which has more attachments and a bigger magazine?

TL;DR Polaris is more adaptable to all situations and has best range of strap-on attachments
  4. Plastikfrosch

take the ns11a.
    5 more shots per mag, 0,75ads speed instead of 0,5, no ES sound and tracers so everyone has to check the minimap to see to wich faction you do belong and i think it also has better muzzle velocity but im not sure about that point.