[Suggestion] Weapon Magazine Visuals & Amount of Rounds Consistency

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Oct 15, 2014.

1. TheBloodEagle

It was brought up that grip attachments aren't in their logical place.. I wanted to bring up another slight visual issue, which is magazine types & number of rounds inconsistency. It's a minor thing of course. But just wanted to bring it up because small details help create the immersive qualities in the game and this is just one of those things that I've noticed and always wanted to point out. I'm going to use TR LMG's in this example.

Currently: The Carv-S, Carv & T16 get 100 rounds per magazine. But only the Carv-S gets the Large drum magazine. The Carv & T16 get the Medium magazine, same as the TMG-50 & T32.

Proposed: The Carv-s, Carv & T16 should get the Large magazine. Weapons that have 100 rounds or more should get the Large drum magazine. Weapons that have below 100 rounds but above 55 should get the Medium magazine like the TMG-50 & T32. Weapons with 55 or less rounds should get the Small magazine. This kind of consistency logic should be used for Assault Rifles & Carbines as well & the other factions.

[IMG]