[Guide] Weapon Locker: Gauss saw s review

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by IronTyrant, Sep 15, 2013.

1. IronTyrant

• Up x 2
  2. KnightCole

I just can never see a need to get it over the em or nc6.

Its got amazing bullet velocity, perhaps that could be worked with to make it med range sniper or short range bullethose.

But all in all not a gun i see me using.
  3. Schwak

Seams like a weapon that definitely needs to be used with a flash suppressor or a suppressor.
  4. Myrgatroid

Thanks for the review Iron, always enjoy watching your vids!
  5. anchorman

I started using the gauss saw s on my HA after over 2000 kills with my em6 and I like the feel of it so far it actually feels better than the em6 sometimes based on recoil control and ads with a 2x to 3.4 x scope .
  6. Lucidius134

You mentioned its long reload times, damage values and muzzle velocity twice. With the wording half way through the video you made it sound like the video as over and then it abruptly went to repeating stats already covered. Maybe you need to work on your scripting a bit more? Other than that, helpful review.

Also, you should provide a link to the playlist in your video description, which is pretty bare sans a recruitment link.
    • Up x 1
  7. Lucidius134

After watching a few of your videos i think you should lower your gameplay snippit volumes, perhaps trim a few of them as they last a little too long, and work on the transitions between commentary and gameplay. The audio volumes kind of snap and are jarring.

Text on screen was a bit hard to interpret at times. "Have a grenade on me" for example. I wasn't sure if you meant you had a sticky grenade literally on you, a grenade near you, or if you were using it as a one liner "Here, have this grenade at my expense" though that's probably just the nature of text.
    • Up x 1
  8. IronTyrant

cheers pal glad you enjoyed it
  9. IronTyrant

ta for advice pal, always looking to improve