[Suggestion] Ways to get afk players return

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KjaerZ, Aug 11, 2023.

1. KjaerZ

1.Oshur
    Terrible map for too many outdoor battles. Few fun shooting air while stuck in two-sides deadlock. Most my friends get offline once map change to Oshur. May remove it or keep it as a training map.

2.Bio Lab
    Best base for instant farming. May get it back and replace Dungeon. Dungeon is classic design in the PAST. Now no one likes to seek for enemies with massive time then get killed in several seconds.

3.Overpop
    Especially common in Soltech. NC or TR get almost 50%pop. Battles make no sense when pop is unbalanced.

4.Buildings & Carrier
    Annoying like bugs. Have to kill them with outfits to win the alert. Kill the HP meanwhile kill player's time. Single players can do nothing about it. AVOID CREATING HIGH HP OBJECTS that single player cannot kill.

5.NC
    VS's too weak. NC's over strong. Bad design for place both damage and HP advantage on NC tank/max. Such does create a monster in common battles.

I just wanna gunshoot something after work, but now either hard to kill buildings/carriers/vehicles or take long time to find few targets. So the core theory is, be easy to find enemies, easy to kill, save time and be friendly to single players.

A loyal fan of PS2, love from Soltech
  2. JibbaJabba

The first two alone would get me back. I think all the rest would get thousands to come back.

1. Get rid of CTF -or- move it to it's own dedicated bases and return existing ones.
    2. Fix the cloak (500ms+ decloak time or put cloak on a weapon switch mechanic)
    3. Do a surprise return of old Esamir
    4. Get rid of orbital strikes outright
    5. Re-buff infantry AV weapons and Re-buff vehicle anti-infantry weapons both to pre CAI levels.
    6. Move cert gain to a 1.5x multiplier, permanently. People don't have another 10 years to get leveled up.
    7. Consolidate some servers.
    8. Bring back the cat ears put them on sale (I don't care, but it was a dumb decision others hated that should be reversed)

When ALL of that is done..
    • Run a "Planetside Classic" promo to bring old members back.
    • Make a month of double XP weekends for all, with a triple members on the final weekend.
    • Put all bundles on sale with extra members discount. Sell it like it's your last chance. game gonna be here another 10.
    • Up x 1
  3. FrontenStuermer

1. 'I have no problems with this map.

2. Its funny like it is so no need for change

3. On Miller Vanu is winning 6 times of 10.
    NC 3 times from 10 and TR 1 time.

4. This is an Multiplayer Online Game and not a single game.
    So there is no need to make all possible für single player.

5. Vanu too weak...no
    NC too strong, yes
    Tanks vom nc with damageshield is the best you can have as a tank.
    In the shield time you can burst damage and others can only get damage...
    Weapons from NC are absolute overpowered with 200 Shoots per minute.
    Normaly i play TR on Miller, for testing i played all other factions on cobald and weapons from nc are a bad joke.
    Its so easy to kill enemy with this weapons...

You will not get players back with suggestions like this.
    This game will die more and more because daybreak isnt a good company to solve bugs, balance classes etc.
    and work against cheaters...

I played everquest 2 since beginning and daybreak destroy this game so hard with there changes.
    I canceled my abo because i have enough from these guys killing 4 TR in a row easily, getting always headshots
    and less chance against their 200 Shoot weapons.

No, thx.