Waterson Terrans

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kyouki, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Kyouki

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MEN?! THE VANU HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR BIGGEST COMPETITION BUT IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WE'VE BEEN GETTING OUR ***** KICKED BY VANU AND NC! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! GO CAP SOME BASES AND STOP TRYING TO CERT GRIND! WE CANT LET THE VANU THINK THEIR BELIEFS ARE BETTER THAN OURS, AND WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE NC ONLY BELIEVE IN CORPORATE FREEDOM!! LETS GO KICK SOME TRAITOR ***
  2. PieBringer

I've tried, believe me, I've tried. (on my TR alt.) EVERY single damn time I login to Waterson as a TR, the VS on that server are, well... How do I say...

Every single time I try to spawn, it's either already half-capped, dozens of magriders in each direction I look, there are no TR helping defend, or all of the above in mass quantities.

Funny thing about that, though... I have NEVER even ONCE in my playtime seen that happen on my VS main. Not once.

My heart lies with the Vanu Sovereignty, and my belief is in the motto "For Science"... But, for all of that... I still feel sorry for the TR of waterson. One can only hope that they find enlightenment at some point or another.
  3. mavix

Your men are weak and easily discouraged.

Fight for Vanu. Fight for superiority.
    • Up x 5
  4. Moneymouf

Maybe TotalBiscuit p imped a new game and everyone left...
    • Up x 4
  5. Kryptic57

Waterson VS is good people. I don't know of any large outfits but plenty of smaller ones are top notch and there is very little spam on the orders channel.
    • Up x 2
  6. Argento81

Ding ding ding.

The flood of farmable noobs was nice while it lasted.
  7. Slyguy65

VS have better hardware, and TR are stupid idiots on that server...they are also making TR even MORE SUCKY in the new updates apparently....

TR are the ones with crappiest gear, people are too blind to notice cause they are too busy whining about the NC and how they suck...when in reality they are just outnumbered...TR on watterson outnumber the others and they STILL LOSE...which is a good example showing TR is the one with the bad equipment.
    • Up x 1
  8. Kryptic57

If I win you are bad
    If you win my gear is worse
    -The internet
    • Up x 1
  9. Argento81

Lack of decent outfits is the more probable answer.

There's no cohesion, just blobbing.
  10. A.M.P.

TR get nerfed, VS and NC get a buff. Thats fine. We've always been the up hill fight. Heh, that just means when my gun runs out of ineffective bullets, I'll just have to persevere and shank you all with my broken and rusty butter knife... and if I'm lucky and the gods of order and lawful conduct smile on me, you space cultists and corporate scum will die of tetanus.

~ Waterson TR
  11. Decreped

The sheer amount of idiots in TR on the watersone server is amazing. I had the misfourtune of having my main account in this server as a TR and I must say I've never seen so many headless chickens running around in my life.
  12. Kryptic57

VS got buffs? Wowie! I had no idea. "Ineffective bullets"? L O L hey if you don't want your CARV anymore I'll take it. e: I'll take the carbines too. And your assault rifles. Actually just give me everything except the prowler, you can keep that lunch box.
  13. Neostrider

Don't know what continent you were on, but I was on Waterson last night and Indar TR were tearing it up. They had gone from 1/3 to 2/3 the continent in the three hours I'd played. That was with my outfit giving our best to stall them at Hvar Tech.
  14. Slyguy65

TR only ever MAYBE have one continent...the majority of the time either the blue (but mostly purple) own both. Back capping makes the game broken, since one person can do it.

And since VS are best 1v1 they can solo back cap during the day so when people actually get on the purple already have the continents....
  15. Haterade

Yesterday on Waterson, TR had both Indar and Esamir for quite a bit of time. We also continent capped Indar after we already had the bonus for some odd reason. On Waterson, Vanu does a good job of quickly capping a bunch of territory with Magrider spam while we're engaged elsewhere, but we do the same once we start paying attention. Then NC quick caps a bunch of territory when we're focused on Vanu.

This game is very paper, rock, scissors right now.
  16. Voidreaperx

I don't know what's going on, but uh...last night the TR kind of had all three continents for about an hour so...
  17. Garmerr

They also had 50% of Indar's population.
  18. badname02

Ehm. Nope. TR don't have the crappiest gear, NC still wins that by at least a small margin. THAT's the reason they' became underpopulated in the first place. You thought it was the color scheme or the ''motto'' behind the factions? Hell no most players don't give a damn about that stuff (I do, because I like to half-roleplay in my mind sometimes *geek mode*) they only care about ''musthazbestzweaponstopwnn00bs!!1oneeinz!''. That's why the TR were so heavily over populated.
    • Up x 2
  19. asuka

last few times i've logged in (waterson VS) vanu is getting leg humped by a massive TR zerg farm to gief meh MOAR EXPZ.

i thinkt hey are doign it out of charity to help improve my ratio as i get back into fps pvp after a 7 year hiatus since valve decided to stop updating css and focus on tf2 instead (ie the unlocked cvars allowing extreme hitbox lag "hax" back in the day). so thanks to these zerglings i've been getting my KD up, although sometimes i run into the bug or w/e where your hits dont reg and i end up getting farmed for a bit.
  20. xOrionx

hehe... TR is pure zerg rush on Waterson. No tactics whatsoever. Suck on it ;)