Warrior Nation - Teamwork, Loyalty and Victory !

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by akalonian, Jan 7, 2013.

1. akalonian

Who is (WNx)Warrior Nation? - History Lesson:

Warrior Nation is a global multi-genre, multi-platform gaming community which has been a presence in the wider online gaming community since 1998! We have over 1500 active members spread across more than 50 different games. Our goal is to take over the world and support some of the best games out there.

Our section is:
    PlanetSide2 NA: Terran Republic on Connery.

We also have:
    PlanetSide2 EU: New Conglomerate on Ceres.
    PlanetSide2 NA: Vanu Sovereignty on Waterson.

[IMG]

Minimum requirements:

• 16+ years old. We require mature players.
    • Must know English. Communication is important.

Read enough I want to join!

Please add one of our section leaders to Steam, xFire or even Raptr so that we can have a little chat and complete your registration. Profiles are below:

WNxSloth:

WNxChurch41394

Do not hesitate to contact us on this thread for any information you require. We look forward to your requests!

Kindest of Regards

The WNx Team
  2. akalonian

This is a new section for us and will take a bit of time to get started, but we already have a fully functional VS section on Waterson and a fully functional NC section on Ceres.
  3. WNxChaox

WNxSLOTH here and I will be supporting this section through development. Like Akalonian stated, this is a new section and will take some time to fully get going. But we have experience and have already established ourselves on other servers. Our NC and Vanu counterparts have had great success and very active members. We hope to achieve the same with our new TR section. If anyone wishes to help us on this new endeavor you can message me here, or any of the ways Akalonian posted above.

Thanks
    SLOTH
  4. akalonian

added some more details... still needs a bit of work :)
  5. WNxChaox

Thorofazgard and myself will be playing again tomorrow, try and get some sweet screen shots to spice this thread up.
  6. akalonian

I have to oversee the GameNight for our EU-NC section on Ceres, donno if I can join you, but I will try some other time :)
  7. akalonian

Linked in our Vanu section... took me some time to find their recruitment thread ^^
  8. akalonian

9. WNxChaox

We are playing every night, and are gaining numbers. Contact us.
  10. akalonian

So how is everything going? :)
  11. Church41349

Forums for our Terran Republic section are now up and when you apply you now can set your primary to Planetside 2: Terran Republic instead of Devopment other
    We are growing by the day and if you are interested in joining please contact us.
  12. akalonian

I linked you up :)

Our "PlanetSide2 (NA): Terran Republic" section on Connery: HERE
  13. DoaneTX

I'd be interested in running with WN to see about joining on Helios. My in game name is BobLoblawJr. I sent WNxSloth a Steam invite (User: Doane) to chat about joining. I play later hours during the week (Typically after 12am pst during the week) and more typical hours on Fri/Sat.

Played Planetside with a tight group of friends back in the day, but I've been running as a lone-wolf in PS2. Light assault and Eng typically flanking solo to back-hack zergs and lighten up the front line, or offering quick response to flags/gens during facility defense.

I look forward to shooting the sh*t. Take it easy.
  14. akalonian

This section is doing really well :)
    Updated your recruitment thread since you have an official section now. :)
  15. Church41349

We now have been running squads and platoons on a nightly basis and we have about 40 members. If you are not sure if you want to join yet you are more then welcome to come play with us for a bit before you deside our squads and platoons will be labeled Warrior Nation if you are interested.
  16. Church41349

17. WNxChaox

Hey we are still recruiting, and looking for loyal soldiers! Add me on Steam, Xfire, or Raptr!
  18. WNxChaox

19. DjWetWomen

20. DjWetWomen