Warpgate Rotation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Crowbar Sr, May 2, 2013.

1. Crowbar Sr

It has been over a month and at least 2 game updates since the last rotation, when are we finally getting the next warpgate rotation?
    • Up x 4
  2. Crowbar Sr

Bump for information..
    • Up x 1
  3. Torok

i don't know, last time they did a warpgate rotation was in the patch notes, this time they might have forgot about adding it, i can say on the Test server there is no warpgate rotation in fact, but the build they will deploy is probably another one, since MAX & Lattice aren't there,
    let's hope my friend, i want to go back to my Canyons and fight for Zurvan :D
    • Up x 1
  4. Fernator

FINALLY.... FINALLY?
    Count your lucky stars you've only had it for a month. NC had it for months. It will come when it will come.
    • Up x 2
  5. ChaosRender

Last I heard they are not doing any more warp gate rotations until Continent locking is put in the game.
    • Up x 2
  6. Torok

:eek:

well MONTHS are to pass before we'll ever see anything like Continent locking, since it won't be implemented before Hossin, they want atleast 4 continents before having such a mechanic
    • Up x 2
  7. ChaosRender

It may happen sooner, have to admit I am looking forward to it. Will hopefully mean better game play on indar, as it has become very stale due to the last WG rotation.
    • Up x 1
  8. Torok

i doubt it, anyway it will be good indeed :) loved how the initial concept was to kick a certain faction out of the continent once you secure the territories near their warpgate, taking the ownership on it,
    but again, this won't happen before hossin, so let's put our monkeys in the closet again
    • Up x 1
  9. ChaosRender

Oh I meant I was looking forward to the WG rotation. Indar has been very stale on my sever since the VS took the Northern WG.
    • Up x 2
  10. Zotamedu

Let's get the numbers straight here. NC had the south east WG on Indar from release on November 20th to GU2 on February the 2nd. That's roughly two and a half months. Then VS had it to march 13th, which is a little over one month. Since then it's been in the hand of TR and now it's the beginning of May which makes it a month and a half.

So to sum it all up:
    NC: 74 days
    VS: 30 days
    TR: 52 days and counting

Seems to me it's only fair the turn the other way this time and let VS stay down in the deep corner of the world until they release the reworked Indar map.
  11. Bankrotas

Screw indar.
  12. Darrint115

Thank god for your so very useful feedback
  13. Harriks

That would make sense. But I wouldn't bet for it. The NC are probably going to get it again (which might fix the NC dominance on some servers)
  14. Pikachu

:D
  15. Regis7575

If VS goes back in the corner that means it's time to start farming mosquitos and prowlers with annihilator squads again.
  16. Badname707

That's not even including beta. NC had the **** corner for at least 3 additional months.
    • Up x 1
  17. metrotw

The reason they aren't switching it is simple: The NC pop is going to take a huge nosedive when the 4th factioners all abandon them again.
  18. RedDominion

NC population needs a nosedive on most servers...
  19. Phazaar

It took 4 months of NC being in that god forsaken place before it was rotated. VS only had such a short stay because it coincided with the huge population drop when they fixed the Magrider.

Positions really don't need to switch more than once a quarter imho; at least not until VS+TR have been punished as much as NC was ;)
  20. MikeyGeeMan

Easy fix. Everytime one faction gates the others that continent randomly shuffles the warp gates.