[Suggestion] [Warning] Crown, Indar, and Population

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Smelled Fishy, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Smelled Fishy

I've seen the population from a website and i've seen the new players more quit from Planetside 2.

The problem is crown, Indar and ghost continent/region. All new players play at crown ti alloys, they wont go anywhere.. Many of new players fast boring to play planetside. Many of them stuck at that regions. The best farming cert is at crown and other region cant do that.
    Redesign map, metagame, and be careful with a crown magnet. If stay with this situation planetside 2 die quickly.

my english bad for sure, sorry.
  2. DeathmasterL

Don't worry about your English man, its perfectly fine.

You do have a point, I only started playing a week ago and the fights always are at the Crown and TI. Sure they're fun and awesome cause they're big, but seeing the same area over and over well... yeah... I would say nuke the Crown from high orbit if I could, just replace it with a huge hole where it used to be.

But they'll never do that so, even though I've never played it we could use something like the ANT system and Lattice system from Planetside 1 just updated and tweaked would be perfect, instead of fights taking 3 days we cut the supplies, make the defenders starve and risk having to run supplies to the base so they can keep the defense going. It would help the constant stalemates and Crown/TI slugfest tug of war that doesn't seem to end. That's just my personal opinion though.
  3. Badname0192

Idea.

People playing at the crown and defending it while it is cut off for a set period of time is unable to get certs and xp and a little later unable to respawn and return aside from means outside of the Crown.
  4. Smelled Fishy

yeah there's something newbie players feels like boring at this game...
    you can see the population decreasing.
    Noobs play at crown, i can see br 1- 20 much more at crown. And somehow i never see them at another area or vanishing from the game.

there's a something repeated at crown newbie wanna try planetside2, newbie play at crown and say whooaaaa, and newbie play another are and it was said boring and they leave planetside 2.