WachiturraPowerUp - "Ideas"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WachiturraPower, Jul 10, 2020.

1. WachiturraPower

Hola me presento WachitturaPowerUp en el juego y queria proponerles unas ideas para el juego.
    Hello, I introduce WachitturaPowerUp in the game and I wanted
    to propose some ideas for the game.

Son las siguientes / are the following:

Speaker Creator: A panel with musical notes where in a frame pattern you can choose
    the order of the notes vertically from DO to SI.

Sunderer invisibility Target view location in map:
    Sunderer that cannot be seen cannot be marked on the map with the Q
    but the invisibility field can be seen. So you should be able to mark the enemy position of a discovered
    surender or simply a place on the map without opening the map.

TEAM CREST IN MAP:
    In the best Lineage 2 style, seeing the brigade logo next to the name would be ideal. And that nothing better than to differentiate
    yourself and be noticed on the battlefield. Not only in the names but also in the bases, that when looking above the
    base or to the side the brigades that are fighting for that base.

Skin for motion detectors:
    Whether dinosaurs are toys, a happy birthday candle, a mifrono or a gramy.

Ornaments for weapons:
    LvUp Skull - When you reach some number of deaths the skull turns from white
    to blue and when you kill 500 to red.
    (aiming to see the ornament hanging on a sniper)

And more ideas for the game... Tx

- WachiturraPowerUp o_O

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. WachiturraPower

3. netBattler

I'm sorry but your logo seems funny. I personally don't think there's honor in killing your team...
    • Up x 1
  4. WachiturraPower

Precisely, I find it funny that in our team it is normal to die for ourselves :cool:
  5. GotBuds

This has to be the stupidest list of "suggestions" I have ever seen not to mention the dumbest logo ever. WTF are you thinking? Is this the type of thoughts that come out of the flip-flop nation? If so no wonder it will always be a 3rd world country...Stick to picking Apples, Sancho...PS2 ideas isn't for you.
  6. WachiturraPower

I kept playing on the console.... kisses
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy

Bruh, what is more honorable. Shooting your teammate to kill an enemy, or letting them get away?
  8. WachiturraPower

What I'm going to do is that almost always in the game you get killed by people from the same team. (It is a joke)