VSTX

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dam187, May 23, 2013.

1. Dam187

Building from scratch.
    No organization.
    No 3rd party desired programs such as Teamspeak or ventrilo.
    I can not or will not promise you anything.
    I can suggest an active beating by large platoons of TR & NC. Matter of fact, I'm going to abuse you by purposely going into hopeless large battles.
    There is no membership base except me. So it will be me & you and you will chicken out like the p*ssy you are.
    This is a membership club for masochists & sadists who don't care if they die or who they kill.
    This club isn't for weak Vanu. Only men who have huge balls join up which is why I'm the only member.
    Most likely even if you actually try to join up-I won't let you.
    Why? So far all the Vanu I've played or witness playing are Women who can't own their own.
    The only Vanu that even tries to be perfect is me. So forget you and forget me trying to recruit. You don't have the balls...or do you?
  2. TheHalo1Pistol

That's why you have a TR avatar. Riiggghhhtttt...
  3. Dam187

Hey you do know we can have as up to as many characters as we want in PS2.
    I like Red MY Main is TR, but I also play VS. So go jump off a bridge literally,

Note to members of forums. Don't reply if you aren't going to join. Matter of fact if you ignore me telling you to not reply if you're not joining Then:

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Dam187

Good all the trolls are gone seriously I'm Kaddam on the Matterson Server. If you're an *** don't reply. If you're honestly looking for a serious gamer who won't teamkill you then I'm your guy.