[VS] Toxin Raiders (Toxin Gamers) [NA/EU]

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by NazTheEternal, Dec 7, 2012.

1. NazTheEternal

Definitely liking the casual route, seems to be catering to more people, had a better turnout today on Teamspeak
  2. Trek4900

Casual is a good thing. Allows us to be flexible. The LU02 will be really cool.
  3. Fear The Amish

4. KiddParK

round two... this time it's personal... also NC it seems...

[IMG]
  5. NazTheEternal

Nice I like this...
  6. Trek4900

We have a small group who are committed Toxin players who want PS2 to succeed in our Outfit. It's turning into a core group of guys both US and EU. Interested in building back up with us and being part of a core, fun group? Come get on our TS, check us out and then apply if interested. Build with us so when LU02 hits you will be in a good Outfit for the mass influx of players a game update causes.

We will provide a bootcamp of our style of play if interested.

More info
    Www.toxingamers.com or contact me ikasawak@toxingamers.com

Ikasawak
    Field Commander
    Toxin
  7. Sage

NAZ what the hell you guys doin on this server, i thought you wnt to a west coast server!!
  8. NazTheEternal

WAT?!

No, we're on Waterson!
  9. KiddParK

they're waterson baby. which is a TON of the reason Sents are here instead of Markov where we were first time around.
  10. Trek4900

Getting ready for the update.

Toxingamers.com
    • Up x 1
  11. Trek4900

We are recruiting once again. Looking for select players who want to join an Outfit to make friends and also play in our gaming community.
    • Up x 1
  12. PiratePL

Come join us for before the next update comes !
    • Up x 2
  13. NazTheEternal

UP! UP! DATE!
    • Up x 1
  14. Trek4900

Did the 6 month plan start this month or next month lol?
  15. Trek4900

Still have a small group looking to expand. Want to get into an outfit and have a say and a voice in what we do?

Apply or contact me.

Toxingamers.com for application

Ikasawak@toxingamers.com
  16. Trek4900

Toxin is now recruiting officers for the PS2 division. If you have interest in helping recruit and run Ops send me an email. I think we have a couple guys still playing PS2. I pesonally played several times last week.... alone lol.

Here is your chance to step in and help me rebuild this Outfit. The infrastructure is there (website, TS3 etc....).

Are you interested in leadership?

Email me Ikasawak@toxingamers.com
  17. KiddParK

Toxin are a great bunch of guys and our dear friends. they threw our tee shirt up on the stage at SOE LIVE for us and got us tons of pub in game. Remember, Tox has the backing and help of everyone in the Vanu Alliance and we're there to support them and you. They need some solid Officers to help build something special here, maybe you can be part of it.

kp
  18. Trek4900

Ty for the kind words.

Still recruiting officers! Ikasawak@toxingamers.com
  19. Trek4900

The VR is pretty dang cool. This is a huge update.... Really nice job SOE!