[VS] The Templar Order

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Zazwon, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Zazwon

Always glad to see another Vanu willing to join the ranks!
    Generally we run operations every day, tonight however we are taking our weekly day off.
    Do keep an eye out for our Platoon tomorrow starting at 7PM PST and see if you can't pop in or send me a tell.

I'll take your name down and shoot you an invite first thing tomorrow.
  2. Trustache

Awesome, thanks!
  3. CommanderMichael

I waited almost a month to play this game and when I finally got to I had the pleasure of joining the Templars. Anyone who is VS (or sick of getting owned by us) should definitely join the templars. Zazwon makes an excellent commander and when he's not on there's always someone else to take his place who is just as good. We communicate with Ventrilo and In-game chat to provide the most in-depth battle awareness. Every night I watch the VS take over our chunk of indar(+more most of the time) and it feels good knowing that most of that was our Platoon. MLGCommander signing off
  4. Dabsntabs

5. GalacticBulge

Had a blast last night (3/7) defending a bio lab (Rashnu, I think) from an NC attack. It was a great fight on both sides but we ended up kicking them in the teeth! Cert factory for sure! Needless to say I joined the outfit right away.
  6. Tekknoman

Well I was bored enough at work to finally post something on the forums. Welcome to all who joined the templars. Looking forward to face smashing some NC and TR with their silly run and hide tactics!
  7. Culver

Thanks for the invite, Good group of folks here in TPLR, and Zazwon is awesome at running the big show. If you feel like the VS can't accomplish anything because our numbers aren't good enough, come and run with us during our public ops from 7-9pm PDT and watch the cert points come rolling in.
  8. Sokkwi

More reason to join up with us~ Join today and have a complimentary cuddle.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. Zazwon

Confirmed we will be featured on FNO in the coming months, more information as soon as its avaiable
  10. SocgenFI

Hi all, it's been fun n00bin' it up solo for a few days but really keen to get involved with you guys and fight the good fight if that's not too much to ask! any chance of an invite? VSOU!
  11. Zazwon

Yeah definitely we are always happy to welcome new Vanu players to the outfit. We run Ops tonight starting at 7PM PST keep a look out for our platoon. (TPLR OPS, The Templar Order Outfit) Hop in for a while and see if you like how we run.I am not running ops tonight due to college stuff but you can contact one of my officers (Hondadude, Samthesheepdog, or Doktorfink) for an invite or wait for a recruitment plug then speak up in /p.

Hope to see you on the battlefield Zazwon out.
  12. Sokkwi

Just wanted to point out to any people who are joining that are interested. Myself along with Cyberwarlock and on occasion Tekknoman when neither cyber or I are around run a TPLR sponsored Air Squad and to any new pilots I have no problem teaching how to fly during slow times while in ops and depending on my mood before and after air official ops. I also have made a semi detailed cert guide on which are good and bad as well as builds that I run on the main forums.
    • Up x 1
  13. Sam the sheepdog

We run weekly training and team building exercises too!

I've got a couple videos of our team building, including a flash race, and liberator demolition derby.

The liberator demoliton derby was fun. Last man standing in the VR basically means you have to ram the other guys into the ground! It's pretty darn hard, so when people crashed, they were able to pull gals or scythes to try and crash the people who were still alive! It's absolute chaos when you've got 30+ air vehicles trying to crash you. I didn't get video of the beginning where there's 30+ liberators in a ring of death.

The flash race involved a lap around the VR via 3 points, with any path you want in between. It's fun seeing how many people actually finish. Not crashing is harder than you think when things get crazy.

Join us saturdays for fun antics and good training!
  14. DonRaphaelus

15. kaptinkrunch88

Greetings Templars. I was part of the Helios to Connery event over the weekend and I had a great time working with a few of your members. It was so much fun that I decided to keep my Vanu character on this server. I look forward to running with your outfit again. Salute! (JFSabastion BR17)
  16. Sam the sheepdog

Kaptin it was fun playing with all the helios folks. Look forward to having you in the future!
  17. Sam the sheepdog

The Templar Order is still actively recruiting. We run a platoon every night, with organized ops and team building weekly.
  18. DaKilla3

HI GUYS. I AM BACK.
  19. Lord of Hades

I am very interested in joining your outfit as it seems well organized and not a simple zerg cap style group. I am willing to join, but I've been really wanted to play ESF, but I am new at it and pretty much suck. If you guys have ESF/aircraft training, I would be happy to join. I play infantry, mostly as HA, AA, or Engineer; like I said though I would like to expand into ESF combat if possible. I'm 21 and can play every other night for 1-2 hours (as it turns out, being a senior majoring in CHEE is quite time consuming). I would be very excited to join if you're willing to take me in!