[VS] Raging Primates since 2003

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Sandman2055, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Sandman2055

Raging Primates [RP] has been a tight knit outfit since PS1 and has been a continuous outfit since 2003. We're currently recruiting on Connery. We're looking for relaxed and mature individuals to join us in flinging poo at the other empires. We don't require anyone to spend certs in certain areas or use specific equipment or have a minimum battle rank. We do require our recruits to have fun, join the group and participate in activities. Having teamspeak is a plus. 16+ is required and we recommend 18+. Teamspeak gets a little blue sometimes...

For more information, head over to http://vanu-sovereignty.com/
  2. Thorvaldr

Glad to be back with the Primates!

Had an absolute RIOT of a time with these guys back in PS1 and having even more fun with them now! I haven't laughed this hard in a Teamspeak channel in a long time.

If you like a relaxed bunch of monkeys who know how to get things done...this is the outfit for you.
  3. steelstud84

send me a message sometime on connery my gamertag is SteelStud84. I'd like to play with you guys sometime before joining cause you sound like my kind of group of guys.
  4. ArcAngel

This is ArcAngel... I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS!!! PM me. My tag on connery is ArcAngel115
  5. Shamrock

If your playing VS on Connery these are a great bunch of guys.
  6. MajorPuu

WOW talk about a blast from the past, i havent played PS1 in like forever. not sure if yall remember the Outlaws or Guu, Puu, Wuu and Zuu, but im back and lookin for a Ragin TIme with some old vets. im on most nights and weekends hit me up for some war
  7. Rhamza161

LOL Your clan tag made me laugh so much. Not because of the name but because it brought back a great memory I had with your guild and my guild back in PS1. I'm from Tri-spears and we had a clan feud back in PS1 because apparently we kept accidentally TKing each other. Despite the troubles it caused I had a lot of fun with you guys back in the day. My gamer tag is Rhamza if you guys ever want to play.
  8. Zazwon

Always Glad for RP support on Connery
  9. xWARCRIMESx

Hell ya! I've been looking for you guys, I was hoping you all would be in PS2 and here you are. I used to be a member back in the day although I was less known back then. Anyways a couple tours later I'm in the military soon to be making sergeant and without an outfit, care to add an old friend? xWARCRIMESx <~~~~~ NEW NAME
  10. AuntLou42

Good rolling w/ you guys last night! We sure worked them at Rashnu.
  11. Rentago

please send me an invite
  12. HackMasta

HackMasta/Ohio here with an update:

We're currently running advanced ops two nights a week and are looking for some new members to help us out. The best way to reach us is at www.ragingprimatesvs.com or you can message, Ohio, Slydr, or Neurotoxin in game directly.
  13. Thorvaldr

Latest update! The Raging Primates are still going strong!

You can find us on our new website: http://ragingprimates.gamerlaunch.com/

You can contact Slydr, Thorvaldr, Neurotoxin, or Nepau in-game. We're getting together several times a week, but the big day of the week is Drunken Monkey Friday!

Look us up for a squad invite. :cool: