[VS] [NNG] No Nonsense Gamers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by icebalm, Dec 13, 2014.

1. icebalm

[IMG]

No Nonsense Gamers is not just any other outfit, we are an age 21+ community (exceptions can be made for 18+) of like-minded individuals who believe in gaming without the nonsense. We have no tolerance for bigotry, racism, sexism, drama, and other sorts of nonsense that you may find in other clans, outfits, or gaming groups. No Nonsense however does not mean No Silliness! We are welcoming of new players and will help you learn the game! If you wish to join please apply on our website: http://www.nononsensegamers.com

[NNG] is in a rebuilding phase looking for new blood to fill our ranks. Some of our members, after 2+ years of playing Planetside 2, have moved on to other games. That said, we still have many veterans playing who would have no problems showing the ropes to some fresh meat.

First and foremost we are looking for quality, fun people to join our community. Your stats don't matter to us.
    • Up x 3
  2. Steamedice

Bumping for the only canon VS outfit. Join us!
  3. spaceship

I've been with NNG since I started planetside2 as BR 01 2012. Due to real life, before that the only first person shooter I played was a long time ago Unreal Tournament 1999, so I've learned a lot, but I'm just an average player.
    I encourage you to a join any outfit with members you enjoy playing with - I've had a lot of fun with NNG - the NNG members are as a rule fun to be with, intelligent and helpful. We play other computer games and use teamspeak.
  4. CrisisBusiness

NNG was my first outfit that played with and they are the reason I still play. We went through some drama we won't lie, but we fixed it and learned from our mistakes. We feel like we have a solid system. As said above we don't stand for B.S. that there are in other outfits, we have souls and are respectful human beings. So if you want a tightly bonded band of brothers (and sisters) that have been battle tested in more ways then one we would be greatful for your presence.