VS nerfes..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orakel, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Orakel

Crybabys :D And you are dat nonmfactor pro playing for what faction ?
  2. Thefailknight

The only thing 'Nerfed' about the VS are their damned numbers on Emerald. Makes no damned sense that the TR are always so high, freaking hate their weapons.
  3. Meserion

Emerald Vanu OP, you can't nerf teamwork!

Yeah are teamwork is more than powerful enough to overcome gun nerfs :p
  4. Ziggurat8

They have to nerf the betelgeuse. I'm like 200 kills away from getting it, is the nature of the universe.

BTW, if you think the Orion is better than the T9 Carve you're just a ****ter that can't time a reload.

Butcher will be absolutely insane after the changes. I'm already working on my TR. Can't wait. Godsaw...lmfao...AP ammo...lmfao...have fun with that!
  5. gunnner10

I too feel the VS get hit with the nerf hammer far to often, but hey, I don't pay to play this game, so in the end, I don't really care
  6. Thefailknight

Dunno what sorcery you're using to make the Carv not suck terribly but I could use some. ******* thing refuses to hit anything beyond pissing distance if my crosshair is anywhere on their body. Unlike my Orion which seems to hit where I aim some 80% of the time.
  7. Ziggurat8

Forward grip, 2x sight, suppressor, ADS.

Carve has less recoil, faster reset and a smaller first shot multiplier as well as 60m/s better velocity. If you can't hit anything with it...It's in your head.
  8. Balake

I main VS and feel a little weirded out. On vanu "they fell in love with the technology". Its weird, why would they fall in love with technology worse than what they currently had?

But on a serious note. I kinda feel the same way, but i main vehicles. And i must say, the specific main bonuses of each fraction (NC-more dmg each shot, TR - bigger mags, VS - a combined TR/NC) the vs one feels ****. The main thing i have liked with VS weapons is that they are adaptable to many situations. AKA what the aphelion WAS, now its a compliment to call it absolute garbage. The mjolnir got absolutly ******* ripped in the buff (for harassers, because its very situational and awkward on vanguard). I mean, its so ******* good it absolutly destroys everything if it comes up to you, and there's nothing you can do. The gatekeeper got a much needed nerf and change, tho the latest hit have been a little hard. So to say
    NC has the best weapons so far, if you exclude prowler. They may be initially somewhat a little harder to master (exept mjolnir, that **** is brainless at best). TR has the best fraction specific vehicles. The prowler is so idiotically op. Yes i can say this because i have fully upgraded mine, with everything and are about 95 % to aurux. That.. ****.. is the ******* wordbook defenition of op, you look it up and its a ******* pic of a prowler. Its the most broken ****. Reaver is the fastest, mossie has better thrust. But you can use the thrust to drive faster, thus meaning that the scythe is alot slower than the other 2. 1 in a prowler will still **** you up, 1 in a vanguard will still **** you up, 1 in a mag? Thats ******* trash compared. Its a reason why the magrider is pulled equivilant to a 100 hours less than the other 2. And dont even dare the "But you have magboost, that is op!" That 1 second SNEEZE? that has 20 seconds recharge on max lvl? Yeah, sure, for a 2000 dmg shield that has the same armor base as the vanguard. Deploy that makes the reload 48 % faster and shells 30 % faster. It HALVES the ALREADY lowest main MBT weapons reload speed. The prowler stock has lover reload speed than the other 2 has FULLY UPGRADED, and also guess what, more dmg too. Its the fastest, most reactive, most dmg, lowest reload time. It's even got more dps in itself than the other 2 has with a gunner too. But hurr durr thats balanced. Better nerf vanu some more. And no before you say i have OVER 40 lvls in TR and NC and a 100 on vs, so no i'm not new and has no idea what i am talking about. And before you say, there's not alot of places the magrider can get that the prowler cannot.
  9. ICrey

Balake you have no idea what you talking about. The Magrider can be stronger as the vanguard or the prowler. You Need to learn to use it. If you have the saron that Thing is very strong.

i have no desire to comment the rest.

"learn to Play not to flame". VS is strong enough. ;)
  10. LaughingDead

I don't get it, what nerfs? The LMG nerf thats hitting nearly ALL LMGs except the select low DPS ones designed for long range?
  11. Towie

Unfortunately PS2 Oracle of Death stopped updating last June (check the dates on the graph).

Does anyone know of a suitable replacement ?
  12. Beerbeerbeer

I say nerf the crap out of the VS just because I truly and honestly want to see Emerald's prime time VS pop to drop into the teens.

I can't recall ever seeing, DURING PRIMETIME, one empire drop lower than 20%. It's very, very, very close now, just need a few more and we can witness this first hand. Actually, I really want to see it drop to 10% or lower during PRIMETIME.

I want to break empire pops just to see what will happen. Science experiment. Let's do it.
  13. Moz

Start a serious thread please..... I need a good laugh on this boring Monday at work.

VS isn't underpowered
    TR isn't underpowered
    NC isn't underpowered

Its called "grass is always greener"...
  14. Orakel

Just 1 thing VS max for example is underpowered compared to both other faction maxes...
    • Up x 1
  15. Orakel

Ty so much for nerfing Beetle again with the newest patjch on 02.02.17
    • Up x 1
  16. Orakel

Learn to play say NC with their easy vanguard shields which keeps them always 1 on 1 alive ?
  17. Daigons

Also as stated in HotFix from 1/12, it appears that the VS Max was indeed taking additional damage compared to the other factions. It was a double slap to the face with this stealth debuff on top of the idiotic ZOE debuff which gives all opposing players a damage buff while firing at the VS Max.

Bug fixes
    • VS MAXes no longer take additional damage, compared to other factions’ MAX units. (This change failed to make it during an earlier update.)
    Ref: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-hotfix-1-12.244301/
  18. Orakel

Congrats and where is the balance im asking for ? Can i have mini vulcans for my max or some shotguns for my max huh ? Btw im curious do you know the difference between gamebalance and bugfixes ?=?
  19. Daigons

Congrats, you proved that your IQ is smaller than your shoe size. I was reinforcing your statement with the fact that the VS Max was not only underpowered, but it also had a bugged damage resistance which makes it die faster.