VS & NC on connery feeding one another

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JadeSinn, Mar 3, 2018.

1. JadeSinn

((rant incomeing ))

iv noticed this over the last 4 days the most. the VS and NC are not fighting one another as much as the TR there feeding one another there tarrratorys and focusing mainly on the TR and steam rolling them off each contanent. just the other night the VS took an entire contanent with no NC fighting back. thy had a 98% contanent lock by the time the alert was about to end. with still 4 mins left on the alert.

add to it that the largest fight i have seen amung them has been over a TR controled location. that suddenly all NC pull out of and allow the VS to take as soon as thy have driven all of the TR out of it ?

or NC troops falling back to there warp gate siting there doing nothing while the VS steam role over for a warp gate touch on them. the whole time the TR are busting there backs fighting as hard as thy can to hold there own bases agenst the VS.

then even if the TR try to fight the NC the moment we touch one of the NC bases there suddenly awake and ready to fight at an empty base that had nothing at it ! and swarm over a small squade of 5 !

this ***** been going on for days now. its like the NC have turned into the VSs dogs and have rolled over on there back and given up on fighting them. thy rather sit in there warp gate nad watch the VS win and feed them taratory then actualy fight them and battle them. and gods forbid the TR try and fight agenst eather. the swarms alone on the VS side are so large that you cant even leave a spawn room once to spawn at a base where there is a fight. even pale is haveing issues with battles.

this has become a burden to even play the game. how are we sapost to have fun adn enjoy the game when ONE faction is steam rolling EVERYTHING on the map while another one is belly up going " rub my tummy " and feeding them there bases ! i get that the games a game of war and such . but dubble teaming one faction and feeding the other while you dubble team that one faction is a little assanine . and stupid. why pick on only one faction when the ones triggering the alerts should be the one geting steamrolled !

have all NC players become that much of cowerds over the last 6 mounths. has all the so called elite factions that where over there turned into a bunch of whinny children that cant play anymore ! have thy given up on this game THAT MUCH that thy are leting the spandex wearing VS controle every contanent and win every alert.

i was once an NC i road with Iron templars. and the 5th rangers. what happen to the pride of hamed what happend to the factions that where allways zerging and takeing points nad bases. what happen to your honor.

stop feeding the VS and helping them win. and start being the NC badasses you once where. or uninstall and stop playing this game.

((rant end ))
  2. FateJH

It feel peculiar to have to remind players that other players and, as a group, outfits are free to choose whether or not they want to engage another opponent.
    • Up x 1
  3. strikearrow

The VS have become more organized on Connery recently. Organization is the key.
  4. Kerros

Don't worry, if you ever feel too steamrolled, head over to Emerald where it's the same scenario except the Vanu are steamrolled by the TR and NC barely attacking each other.
  5. tommyrocket

The thing is, due to VS winning basically all of the alerts, players from the other factions are now filtering into VS just so they can get ISO-4 and loot boxes. With that, the more pop they get, the more they win. It's an issue, whether people like it or not. This also means VS has a slightly easier time winning more, as they always maintain the continent advantages, such as Hossin's repairs near ammo towers, and this happens to be the biggest boon since the benefits changed. Additional time before base turrets overheat is also an advantage that most don't give much credit to.

Given what's been happening, I've noticed a lot of VS players below BR50 that have maxed-out implants like Battle-Hardened, simply due to the sheer amount they've been getting per day. Like the OP said, they're not really contested by anyone, and on that server, most fights are indeed against TR. TR lets their bases get ghost-capped, back-capped, you name it. They let VS have air superiority, while we have the best anti-air. I do in-fact blame the TR for their negligence, though there are other factors at play. (Being out-popped, double-teamed constantly, lower pop due to stat-padders on closed conts, etc.)

So really, the new alert system hasn't really solved any issues, but only made them worse. (I'm aware alert system changes are in the works, but still, this is relevant) In situations like these where only one faction has any chance of winning, some semblance of balance needs to be enforced on the system-side of things. There should be penalties for uncontested wins, though this would need to be done carefully. For example, if penalties were put in place, and VS actually wins four continents straight by their own merits for once, then they shouldn't be penalized. If they were, they'd definitely complain about being forced to hand off a win they could get just because they won too much. So yes, I see the issues with introducing penalties here. There's just got to be SOMETHING to improve the balance of power, and not just from the player-base side. It's getting out of hand.
    • Up x 1
  6. Atorum

Its funny coz its not true.