VS / NC Esamir Event 4/19

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by KiddParK, Mar 30, 2013.

1. DVSRapid

BTW Can we have the full list of VS and NC outfits participating?
  2. Izo

NCSO will be there!
    • Up x 1
  3. Badname6587

TFPR is in, as always.
  4. Obscura

Glad to see the NC putting on their big boy shoes and doing some organizing for this event :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Scratch1Tango

2 days left! Still time to negotiate a surrender :cool: deal with it
    • Up x 1
  6. Sarmane

Just know that Daft Punk is on the side of Enlightenment. Deal with that!

• Up x 1
  7. PureSalad

I was actually given the map for the NC Battle Plan if anyone from the VS would like to see it.
    • Up x 2
  8. Nerfley

I'll make sure to clean my rifle and grab some popcorn.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Scratch1Tango

2 days men. Were comin' in hot !

Hopefully my battle map won't be leaked. But if it is leaked I simply remind you that the map is intended to be a community resource to set the stage for future events. The tactical information contained in the map is moot. I ask respectable Vanu players to avert your eyes if some traitorous NC gives you the link - for the sake of fun and honesty.

Some of us are looking at the bigger picture here and want to work to improve our own game experience proactively. We want to set an example that hopefully Sony will take notice of and support. The battle map is just a cool fan-art creation because I love Planetside 2. I want community resources to make in game events more fun and make the players involved more enthusiastic

side note: I have a twisted appreciation for seeing the rats come out of the shadows to nibble on some cheese while claiming the whole time they don't even like the taste of it. Thanks for the laugh you know who you are
    • Up x 1
  10. Sarmane

I tell you no lies. I was a super spy a couple days back and a little birdy told me tales of the NC plans....I haven't divulged the information and wont be there for the event. Or will I?
  11. martane665

where's the party for nc/vs? I wanna bring all my TR buddies !
  12. PureSalad

Sorry man, I'm going to leak it out for the VS. Spice this Event up, maybe we can have fun battles if they know where we are heading.

http://imgur.com/AqDvM1V (click it if you want the NC secrets.)
  13. Scratch1Tango

I think the stages of battle are pretty commonly known by anybody who has ever lead a squad on Esamir before.

The real factors at work here are flexibility and response time. Victory can be encouraged by having large numbers. A battle map can help too. But when you have a full squad of UN1T hornets swarming on your platoon you will know the difference between leadership and waypoint setting.
  14. Sarmane

Must. Resist.
  15. MittRackRObama

I'd take the plans from you, but I'm scared when you hand them to me over the J908 impact site two of my scythes I'm rolling with are going to crash into each other like bad slapstick comedy and leave me alone to die against 4 reevers.
  16. PureSalad

You should be used to that by now lol
  17. Obscura

Today is the day my brethren. The force we face is greater than ours, but we shall meet them in battle nonetheless!
  18. KiddParK

good luck everyone with the event.

kp
  19. Shanther

GG to everyone who showed up (on both sides). Tonight was a blast. I can't wait for the next one.
  20. Garrinn

GG, Had fun tonight! Hopefully next time more of our members will make it though the queue. We had some people wait 2+ hours and most just gave up. :(