VS *Name Pending* Strategy

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Blackcell, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Blackcell

This really isn't a broadcast for an "official" outfit. Though when they get here we will create one to leverage the feature. If you join, you will have a say in the name. Reply here or send me a request on PSN with some sort of note.

PSN ID is Blackcell00

Who we are looking for
    -I'll take a page from Hellstorm's book. We want to recruit the person not the player.
    -People who want competent players to join the fight with and do battle the way the game was designed; as a team effort at a strategic level with coordination. Identify places our skills can change the course of battle and do it.
    -People who are willing to friend on ps4 and talk up strategy and gameplay
    -People who are willing to teach as well as learn

About the few of us that already play together
    -Play regularly
    -Based in Central Time
    -Former founders of Medal of Honor: Warfighter's SAH(Strength and Honor) Platoon
    -Former members of Dust514's Hellstorm Corp
    -Most of us received beta invites within the first week and have played since
    -One person played PS2 on PC a little ways back

About our game play...
    Ground
    Dual supporting sunderers capable of injecting infantry assault force on new fronts while denying enemy air of free movement within our vicinity. Capable of repelling a few light tanks or single heavy without loss of sunder support system.

Air
    2 or 3 man Liberator crews capable of integrating with infantry assault force to provide close air support. Quickly able to help identify key terrain positions causing the assault force to slow and help clear enemy ground troops. Quickly eliminate AMS and armor. Do a pretty good job fighting off incoming air-to-air attacks as well.

General Note
    Just because I list strategy does not mean we don't listen to suggestions, adopt new ones or constantly strive to refine the ones we have. As a former combat vet(infantryman), I am a huge proponent of tactics and identifying ways to shape what is happening in the battle by understanding individual strengths and weaknesses and figuring out ways to apply them to individual fights. Applying this mindset to PS2 has not only created a pretty damn good small working team, but also cultivated a style of gameplay that puts PS2 at the top of our FPS game lists because it is so fun.
  2. WRBCherokee

Had a blast this weekend flying Libs. with these guys.
  3. Nappa313

What faction are you lol? NVM saw the VS after i posted
  4. -SNOWS-

Which server you on? Nice post BTW Never mind just saw it as well, shame i am on genudine