[VS] Looking To Join Small Outfit/Squad

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BeastingOnYah, Feb 2, 2014.

1. BeastingOnYah

Well the title states most of what I intend to say in this post but i want to clear up a couple things before you accept me such as my skills and the kind of player I am and so on and so forth so here it is.

The Kind Of Player I Am:
    • Team Player I enjoy to assist anyone and everyone whenever they need help such as healing,repairing,flanking all that good stuff also team comes before me (mostly because most players on the team can do more than I can)
    • I am a level 11 I have been playing for about 2 months now and don't play very often so thats why im such a low level but If I get accepted to a Outfit I intend to change that by playing much more often
    • Good Tactician I am quite good at deciding plans of attack or flanking maneuvers all sorts of good stuff
    • Im 15 and live is the USA in the east coast so my timezone is EST
    • If your going to accept me please add me on skype seeing as im logged into that all day (Skype:matias128256)
    • EXTRA: I'm good at lightening the mood if necessary but maybe not at first because when you accept me it will take some time to get comfortable with you so hope you don't mind a little bit of akwardness.
    • and lastly, Hope You Accept Me As A Member Of Your Squad!
  2. BeastingOnYah

3. hunts202

I have been wanting to start a small tactical squad, would be interested in starting one with me?
  4. BeastingOnYah

yeah sure please feel free to add me on skype so we can chat more about it?
  5. Renzarae

May I also join? I haven't played in a while but I am an experience BF player looking to transition. Just need to learn the ropes.
  6. BeastingOnYah

If you want also add me on skype its in parentheses on the 5th bullet point and we can talk about it also hunt like I said also add me and maybe we can all link-up to make the squad
  7. Renzarae

Alright cool, I'm pretty swamped tonight though, will talk tomorrow.
  8. BeastingOnYah

Definitely not a problem just feel free to contact me when you want im always avaliable after 3:30 P.M. on weekdays normally and on weekends my Skype is always online
  9. Renzarae

What is your skype?
  10. BeastingOnYah

matias128256 is my skype