[VS] Looking for Connery outfit to join

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Alizona, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Alizona

I'm east coast but I play on Connery because I lived west coast when I started playing PS2. So my hours begin early - 8am for me which is 5am west coast time. I generally play for about 2-4 hours in the mornings. Evenings are much more variable but I do play a lot at night as well.

I'm currenty BR84 and I play almost always as Engineer repairing things. I'm not a great fighter, I'm more of a supporting role, I get right out there in the road to help repair our tanks and sundys even if it's the most dangerous profession in the entire game (not only can I get shot by the enemy, I can get run over or squished by my own team).

I would like to join one of the larger Outfits on Connery but I don't know who to ask. I don't normally use a microphone but I prefer outfits that actively uses mics to communicate outfit strategy. My in-game name is Alizona, please send me an invite or something. Thanks!
  2. eatcow0

I've seen you around in game. S3X1 Hellz Angelz is the largest active outfit. Feel free to join our platoons and see how you like it. We run platoons every day and have derp ops saturdays.