[VS] [Lithcorp] - Super Happy Awesome Friends - [Recruiting]

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Flopsical, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Flopsical

Hey guys we (SHAF) are a new outfit on the server Lithcorp, fighting for the VS and we need you!

We are recruiting strong, dedicated team players to fill our ranks and help us achieve organised team play and success in demolishing TR and NC scum!

Founded by PS1 veterans, we aim to create an outfit centered on the most important thing whilst playing a game: HAVING FUN. The best way to do this (IMO) is through developing a strong, like-minded community of players who enjoy playing together ingame (as well as having banter on teamspeak).

As you can probably tell by the name of the outfit, we aren't die-hard serious gamers. We want to have fun. But this doesn't mean that we don't want to succeed. I could type for pages and pages about what i want from this outfit but at the end of the day you don't want to read that so i'll just post a few points to help you determine if you're right for us:

- You MUST speak / type fluent English. Goes without saying really, we need to be able to understand eachother in order for us to be able to work as a team / have a fun time on TS.

- There is no age restrictions but a certain level of maturity should be maintained where necessary. Anyone that knows me IRL will tell you that i am probably the most immature person in the world but i know when to hold back the fart jokes.

- TEAM PLAYERS. We NEED people who are willing to come together and work as a team. We aren't going to force you to constantly drive / gun for us in different vehicles or spec into things that you don't want to do. But we need you to be willing to work as part of a larger unit in order to accomplish goals. Whats the point in joining an outfit if you're going to be a lone wolf 90% of the time?

- You MUST MUST MUST MUUUUUST want to have fun. I can't tell you how many times i've joined a team on CS:S or a guild on WoW and there be 1 guy that ruins everyones fun by being either too serious or not being able to take a joke. Leave your ego by the door on your way into our Outfit. If you can't take a joke / have a laugh then you aren't right for us. As i stated before, the main goal of this outfit is to bring together like-minded, FUN individuals in hopes that we can enjoy this game together.

If you think you fit the criteria or want to ask me any questions, feel free to add me on any of the following:

Skype - Flopsical
    Steam - Flopsical
    Ingame - Fl0psical (its a zero).

Thanks for reading and see you on the battlefield!

Chris.
  2. Flopsical

3. Kurreah

When do you normally play?
  4. Flopsical

We play most nights, 7pm onwards. Weekends our play time goes up quite alot.
  5. Krossfyra

we're hoping to have members that play at all times so members can have a reliable team whenever they log in or jump on teamspeak. ill be playing 10am onwards (GMT+1) myself.
  6. Flopsical

More shameless bumping
  7. Flopsical

8. Krossfyra

anybody looking to join feel free to contact myself or Fl0psical ingame :)
  9. JackJack233

I'd like to join! I'll add you ingame now, my name is JackJack233 (same as forum name)
  10. tom gray

hey guys I'm looking for a fun, like minded, english speaking outfit.
    recently joined the Iron Vanguards but they are all european with poor english and no sense of fun

Im gon add you later but if you've got a mumble drop it like its hot

probably should mention names plopmonster in game (was a vs tester account hence dumb name)
  11. Carrera42

Hey, I was drawn in by the outfit name, but I also like what I've read so I thought I'd post up what I'm looking for and see what you think.

I usually play in a small squad with a few mates, but I'm looking to be able to join an outfit for any times that I'm playing and they're not around. I'm on most days around 7pm for a few hours. I'm a good team player who's happy to sit back and repair/resupply/heal as needed, or run out seeking headshots when given the "sick'em" command. Only thing I can't do is fly, I can't fly for toffee in this game.

If you think I'd be a worthy addition please give me a shout.
  12. ElastaPlast

Hi, My friend (Bindlestiff) and I are looking for an outfit, we currently have a two man outfit named The Kings of Wan. We are looking to join a casual but organised outfit as we are on the more mature side, so have family commitments to work around. I was wondering if you have have a teamspeak server as the in game speak is a bit poor most of the time.