VS is so overpowered.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PaperPlanes, Feb 21, 2013.

1. PaperPlanes

2. Ghroznak

This thread is absolutely pointless.

1. VS has no population on Indar. With 15% population, do you expect VS to hold anything? No. If they did, they WOULD be overpowered
    2. Everyone can log on at random hours, especially outside primetime, and find maps looking exactly like this to make a false statement that their empire is not overpowered.
    What is this thread supposed to prove other than the OP having no clue how to present his case and actually be taken seriously?

Pretty sure I can google up some screenshots where TR have no continents at all and where VS is owning the entire continent with TR and NC stuck at warpgates.

Should I slam those screenshots up in a separate thread and call it "VS ARE overpowered!"

This thread is absolutely pointless.
    • Up x 19
  3. Xuram

Should have at least hid the population. Maybe changed it to world instead of continent.
  4. NightShift

Yeah they are OP

Waterson

[IMG]

They Have the lowest population and yet they Seem to be able to hold a Continent and hold back the TR and NC for the past 2 weeks
  5. Roxputin

Looks like they may need to nerf the VS soon
    • Up x 1
  6. Compass

I guess the VS really aren't 3-4x as powerful as the other factions after all.
  7. NightShift

I think the NC need a nerf Look at them they have Amerish and hold 50% of indar.
  8. Zarth

Oh yeah VS populations are as low as ever. Maybe nerf them some more and there won't be any left. Great job from SOE.
    • Up x 4
  9. Antivide

Oh look another one.
    • Up x 2
  10. Roxputin

I knew compass would come around sooner or later
    • Up x 1
  11. h00n

We can only hope.
    • Up x 1
  12. Flying Butt Monkeys

Oh no need to do that, SOE has a better idea! Merge the servers with the lowest VS pop % (Waterson & Jaeger) so that they'll be warpgate zerged all the time! After all, gotta get rid of those VS subscribers.
    • Up x 2
  13. Xuram

I've decided to look at it as a challenge. Just more red and blue bodies to shoot up. Plus more bonus xp!
  14. Flying Butt Monkeys

You're going to have to so much fun being restricted to fighting in one corner of the map all the time!
  15. Ghroznak

Funny how VS are complaining about the situation on Indar.

Yes, VS are stuck in that sandpit now on Indar.

That's not because VS are lower population, or overpowered, or underpowered.

It's because the south-east corner of Indar, in the bottom of that canyon and sandpit, is *the worst warpgate location in the entire game*

Ask anyone who played NC the past two months how awesome the south-east corner warpgate is. NC was warpgate camped all day, everyday on Indar for weeks and months until they rotated the warpgate and empires around just recently.

Perhaps now the VS understand why NC was complaining for so long.

Funny how opinions change when you're the one with both your feet stuck in the mud.
    • Up x 8
  16. Xuram

That's essentially how Jaeger is now on Indar. When we make it to crossroads so we can see the crown its an accomplishment.
    I love the south east warp gate. Its so much fun to fly around :D
  17. Agent 47

Why are people leaving VS? F*ck the nerfs. We have Luperza on our team!
    • Up x 1
  18. Sobieski14

Nerf VS, most OP faction ever
    * Insert biased picture.

[IMG]

^
    Btw this is Mattherson
    • Up x 2
  19. CraftKing

SOE should nerf VS cry babies. that screen shot and your server doesn't represent the whole VS. VS on other server has the most number of pop or atleast 2nd. and look at Ghroznak said (#2 comment), it's that. if not, your VS pop on that server is just low coz majority on that server doesnt want to play VS.
  20. Zarth

Oh if you didn't know you NC were cry babies about the magrider being OP. Now look who's calling one another the same thing now. Please dude. You shouldn't post about VS being cry babies because you NC were the cry babies long before we came to the forums with LEGITIMATE evidence that the VS got over nerfed. Now it's all fine and dandy for you while the TR and NC have a field day with the VS population.

SOE took your tears and spoon fed you buffs. Now stop calling VS cry babies and let us talk about VS populations and nerfs in peace.