VS Faction Mass Transfers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KingSnuggler, Feb 28, 2013.

1. KingSnuggler

Was going to ask if there are people like me out there who plan on transferring to a more "balanced server" where VS isn't always underpopulated? I'm from Connery and of course Ive seen some posts from other people on Connery wishing to transfer once the character transfers go live. Any VS out there have a idea which server they want to go to or a consensus?
  2. VanuSovereignty

Mattherson looks like it'll be the most balanced of pretty much all the servers after the merges but still slightly underpopped on the VS side. A few more people couldn't hurt there.
  3. KingSnuggler

I got my NC character on Mattherson , haven't played him in a while but the last I checked there wasn't many VS playing on that server could be different now. I'm looking for VS players who have a idea where their transferring to . I'll be definitely getting off of Connery. Just want a more equal playing field when fighting TR and NC.
  4. bodmans

... nothing needed on mallory, VS almost has permanent ownership of esamir(and when a platoon decides to try to take it over, we let them but cap back twice as fast). and regular takeovers of amerish

indar always seems to be some sort of threeway stalemate
  5. miraza

Soltech has a big VS pop compared to the other 2, and it will be merging with mattherson. I still expect TR to hold majority pop in primtime since they have huge outfits on mattherson, but vs pop might stabilize
  6. VanuSovereignty

Soltech, the server that's being merged with Mattherson, has a fairly high VS population. Mattherson is decently balanced during primetime and we even got 40% population last night on indar on VS(!).
  7. RomulusX

Mattherson is the place to be!
  8. KingSnuggler

Im looking for VS that wants to fight on Amerish and Easamir, not Indar so sick of that continent .....no offense
  9. {joer

Was going to ask if there are people like me out there who plan on transferring to a more "balanced server" where TR isn't always underpopulated? I'm from Soltech and of course Ive seen some posts from other people on Soltech wishing to transfer once the character transfers go live. Any TR out there have a idea which server they want to go to or a consensus?

See I just sort of answered your question!
  10. Jaxxx

Cant blame you there, Indarside is getting old.
    But yeah it looks like Mattherson is getting a nice influx of VS coming over from Soltech which would be nice in balancing out the server pop. Plus with all the outfits coming over theres bound to be battles on the other 2 continents.
  11. Turelle

Are you kidding me? Mallory is rarely above 26%. A couple of nights ago it was 21 VS, 51 TR, 28 NC. More than once we've been outnumbered on all continents by the TR for a couple of hours.
  12. KingSnuggler

Nice to see some more truths about their server Mallory is crossed out :p
  13. SNAFUS

Oh great more vs running away from Connery lol.
  14. {joer

You realize though you asked this question wrong, unless you are a zergling.

You should be looking for the most balanced server, not the one that everyone will want to go to.

Personally, unless you are a zergling, you should be looking for the best outfits to work with. Server population is nothing compared to who you play with day after day.
  15. KingSnuggler

Actually moving to a server where there is a actually VS presence and not playing Indarside.
    • Up x 1
  16. Roy Teppert

Well Helios is the only other west coast server, so if you care about timezones that's your only choice. I've heard from alot of VS on Connery that they plan to move there once character transfers are implemented. It's going to ruin Connery, but Helios should shape up to be a relatively well balanced server.
  17. SNAFUS

VS always have something going on the other continents. We've been fighting different groups over there for a few weeks and they are pretty good fights. But Indar is a little rougher on you guys I admit. Just wish we could have more of you purple bastards.
  18. Roxputin

Patiently waiting to move from Conney.
  19. Hellspawn

Transfer tokens are really going to cause some interesting problems with the game. If Mattherson becomes the "go to" place for a high VS population, what sort of server limits are in place to prevent mass population transfers by other factions to servers where their numbers will eclipse the other factions? Some players may look for balanced population servers but I gather many will want to "win" and thus flock to the server where their faction is dominant.

It'll be interesting to see if they place any sorts of limits on servers to prevent huge population imbalances as the rewards for being on a smaller faction are of little use.
    • Up x 1
  20. KingSnuggler

I think you should just call us "The Purple Drink" guys....:p
  21. MasterChiefette

VS from Connery are more than welcome to come to Helios! We need more VS. This morning NC had 45%, TR were 32%, and VS were at 23%. :(