VS ES AV : Aphelion VEX - 4H

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Aug 26, 2015.

1. HadesR

• Up x 1
  2. McMan

3. WTSherman

So... it's a laser Vulcan. Magriders with Vulcans, Higby help us all.

Have you been able to determine what kind of properties the wave shot has?
  4. 0fly0

After that you can bring back a real ressource system if you don't want to see 3 factions spamming vulcan harrasser...
    Otherwise the stat seem pretty balance, TR are going to have the best long distance tank in game, maybe they are going to stop crying after that.
  5. 0fly0

Yeah can't wait to see the nerf thread on this one :rolleyes:
  6. Taleroth

Word is that you build up 6 shots, release, then it fires the wave. It does bonus damage for no ammo cost.
  7. ATRA_Wampa-One

Yeah, I can't wait for the Aphelion to get nerfed while the Vulcan remains untouched.
  8. McMan

NERF SOMETHING AFTER SEEING IT FOR 40 SECONDS. That is how an Auraxian does..
    • Up x 1
  9. FateJH

Well, it's got the name of a BFR so it deserves to hit like a BFR, maybe.
    [IMG]
  10. AlterEgo

THIS...
    Is what we f**king need. Outstanding job, devs! This is what Vanu weapons can be like!:D
    • Up x 1
  11. asmodraxus

OMG its so OP it needs nerfing as it killed my Prowler/Vanguard in one shot

Waaaa waaa waaaa
  12. ATRA_Wampa-One

Is it VS? -> Needs to be nerfed

Is it not VS? -> Working as intended
    • Up x 5
  13. Jubikus

why are our weapons always so bland compared to yours i dont care if its good that things aesthetic is just awesome dammit Vulcan why couldn't you at least be overpowered.
  14. ATRA_Wampa-One

Pretend I posted VS infantry weapon models accompanied by a sadhorn.wav file here.
  15. Jubikus

All the infantry weapons for each faction are too simular to eachother.
    • Up x 1
  16. Scorpion97

Can someone just quickly post the stats of the aphelion?I need to have a quick look
  17. Thardus

Because the TR and NC are luddites. The only reason VS is even a faction in this game is that the other two factions are too scared of progress, or technology, or anything but tried and true, and old fashioned. That's the entire reason they fight the VS... they're too scared of strange and new technology.

Also, if you think a giant chain-gun is bland, I don't know what to tell you.
  18. Takara

I hear well aiming this thing the mag has a .75 modifier....based on that alone it's op.