[VS] Drunken Musketeers - Helios - US West

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Derathos, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Derathos

Drunken Musketeers is recruiting mature, casual players! We prefer people that are 18+.

We have a vent server and are usually on in the evenings after 17:00 PST. Post a reply to this thread, email drunkenmusketeers@gmail.com, or message AcrieM, Derathos, or TikiCyborg in game for an invite to the outfit.
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Sent a message to your G-Mail. I have a team of 3 that we want to merge with you.
  3. Derathos

We're certainly interested, but I don't see the message from you, could you send it again?
  4. Arcie

Hey, I started a conversation with ya and put our vent info in. We seem to not be getting the gmail message.

Anyone else interested in joining, send one of us a message on the forum or start a conversation with us. We are looking to grow to a good sized group fairly quick. We are a laid back group and enjoy organizing strike groups. We are currently looking for every class.
  5. Amiricle

I am looking for an outfit to join. Primarily tank spec'd with engineer and light assault.

Ingame: Amiricle
  6. Arcie

Cool, I am messaging you our Ventrilo info. Hopefully you can jump in tonight and we can chat!
  7. Arcie

Alright everyone, Drunken Musketeers is still recruiting! If you are lookin for a casual fun guild who can get stuff done and laugh while doing it, let us know! Again, we are recruiting 18+ Vanu players on the Helios server. We hope you'll join us and look forward to seeing you in game!
  8. Arcie

9. Grendalsh

Is being drunken a requirent for application? Or just shooting like I'm drunk? i do the second pretty good, which is why i prefer playing engi or medic and hanging with the sunderer. Support FTW! My char is Mufata, looking forward to playing the game with a unit for a change.
  10. Saren

I have sent a message and would like to join the group.