[VS][Connery] Fragworks - Based in B.C., CA

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by JackieChain, Dec 6, 2012.

1. JackieChain

[IMG]

Our community:
    Fragworks.net is a multi-fps gaming community that originated in British Columbia, Canada. Currently we provide phenomenal servers for CS:GO from scoutzknives, DM's, and competitive servers. Being a multi-fps gaming community we've decided it would be best to branch out to the community in Planetside 2. We hope to look for other individuals that are interested in a community as well as being an outfit.

Outfit details:
    With our current numbers we're very limited in what we can do as a squad. However, as the outfit grows we hope to hold several platoons that vary in roles such as armor, air, and ground. In the meanwhile we're focusing on taking small outposts and supporting larger squads/outfits in completing objectives. As of right now our infantry squad is what what we specialize in.

What we're looking for:
    1. Please be 19+ years of age
    2. Have a working microphone, and access to VOIP (skype, ventrilo etc.)
    3. Active on forums, and in the game!
    4. Must be Vanu
    How to join:
    • Register on our forums at www.fragworks.net and post on our Planetside 2 discussion page
    • Add or message Fierce or BRUCELEAN in-game or add us on steam!
    • steamcommunity.com/id/brucelean
    • steamcommunity.com/id/604fierce
    • Post on this thread with a brief summary:
    1. State your in-game name, and battle-rank
    2. Role you prefer (front-line, support, armor, air)
    3. Time's of availability (e.g. M-F 3:30-6:30pm PST)
    We all look forward to fighting alongside you in the battlefield!
    • Up x 1
  2. Fierce

Please give me a shout on Steam, Fragworks.net or In-game!
  3. Talgrez

If you're tired of being a lone wolf and looking for a close knit outfit to join in the fun. We are it, come join us for some fun! We have squad perks as well.
  4. Superdano

Stream link please, I would like to watch your outfit in action. Do you have a steam on twitch.tv?
  5. Fierce

Funny enough, we were discussing about this just 2 nights ago. We'll be making a TwitchTV stream soon, once things start to pickup a bit more. The competition in Outfit recruiting is quite Fierce for us ;) seeing as we want to concentrate on people from Vancouver, the numbers in the outfit are lean. Lean & mean; mind you.

Thanks for your interest :)
  6. Mikemorveus

Hi. My IGN is Mikemorveus and anyone who wants a friendly and dedicated squad to join then this is it. Right now we are just starting out, but we are a group of fps veterans that are looking for capable guys to shoot some heads off with.
  7. JackieChain

After exams I should be able to set-up some videos or stream. Mind you I don't have the xsplit license so the audio quality will be bad!
  8. Fierce

Bump!

Here's one of our CS:GO clan members: Kaboshi
  9. Papaya

Hi, I am papayapl0x and I prefer aerial combat, but have modified my Sunderer to be a spawn point. I am free from Thursday night to Sunday night. My battle rank is low because I have not played that often, but as the squad increases I expect my rank to improve. This group is strategic, organized, and friendly, but keeps priorities in order. Post your information, and what you want to get out of the group.

Thanks!