(VS) Come party with the Illuminaughty!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Puppy_PunchFace, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Puppy_PunchFace

Tired of super-cereal, boring, and overbloated outfits with cringey names? XxDarkAssassins666xX? Blegh! We (Just me) here at Illuminaughty wanna get the point across that Vanu radicalism can still be sexy! I mean, you already know TR and NC are tooooottaly staring at our glutes before they gun us down. And their armor? Ha-ha, soooooo last century! You just know they're dying for that tight and supple spandex, so chic! I say it's high time we remind these dusty, dirty boys and girls who the Vanu Sovereignty really are... The most fabulous, hottest, and deadliest they ever set their eyes on! Let's make sure the next time they stare at us, it's our barrels, not our butts! And most of all... LET'S BE SEXY DOING IT!

Requirements:

Be a total hottie Mchotterson (VS is pre-qualified)

Stay shmexy, no matter the situation

Appreciate all Vanu Tech, from the wonderful hum and vibration of the Magrider, the strong, hardy kick of a paralax, the warm, tingly glow of lumifiber, the way our Scythes can penetrate any obstacle, at any angle, all at just the right speed at the right time, ooooh! Shivers.... Sorry. Moving on.

Don't be a crybaby, we're here for you, and we're together, no need for frustration.

Don't be a jerk either, we have nothing but love for our brothers and sisters. Except for those lost ones who just won't like, assimilate to the will of Vanu. Like really? THATS the outfit you're going with? Ugh! I can't!

And lastly: no hate! We (still just me) here at the Illuminaughty don't take bigotry of any form. Even if you identify as a frying pan-sexual, an attack helicopters, or a Walgreen's gift card, you're welcome here!

So, in the unlikely event we're still on the same page, let's get this relationship started, let's get it steamy, let's show them who's hot and who's not, LETS GIVE THEM THE RIDE OF THEIR LIVES, LETS GET ILLUMINAUGHTY!!!

*crickets*
  2. Puppy_PunchFace

For those of you not willing to create an account to reply, message me on PSN and tell me about your fine self.

Outfit: Illuminaughty
    Tag: GASM
    Logo: She-Devil
    Psn: Puppy_PunchFace

If this takes off, I'll consider starting a website. If not, just show your lack of support through fierce glares, head shakes of shames, and/or bury the thread.

Also, how do you delete a thread? I somehow made a duplicate.
  3. Puppy_PunchFace