VS Cerberus Review in 60 Seconds (Video)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by belthazor3457, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Elrobochanco

I guess price is another factor I hadn't really thought of. If these new guns were 250 certs I would care a lot less about their competitiveness with other guns available per faction. As they are I can't imagine spending 1k certs or $7 and not feeling like a bonehead within minutes.
  2. Cougarbrit

Yeah that was condensed pretty well, I like it.
  3. OldMaster80

Simply no reason to by an Inquisitor as long as Underboss and Commissioner cost the same SC/Certs.
  4. gregfox89

Yeah it seems like a niche sidearm for the infiltrator to me.
  5. eldarfalcongravtank

bad gun. bad dev team. bad bad bad

where's vanus burstfire pistol?!?! I DEMAND AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE!!!
    • Up x 1
  6. SpaceKing

I was attacked by an Inquisitor today, took a solid 5 seconds to kill me, had I not had the cloak lock bug I could've killed 'em 5 times over with the Underboss...
  7. Zombekas

Best. Review. Ever.
  8. VSDerp

price should be 100 - 250 certs at the most.
  9. Zombekas

We shouldn't get one. NC shouldn't have gotten on either. They could have had some power gun, maybe the revolver could have been NC-only, and then VS could get a charge-up pistol or lasher-like pistol or some crazy new contraption with a mechanic we haven't seen in PS2 so far.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/diversity
    • Up x 1
  10. JudgeDeath

Best review ever !
  11. somePS2dude.

You should do all of your vids like this. You can be the Yahtzee of PS2 weapon reviews!
    • Up x 1
  12. Xhaleon

Shame the PS2 Stats website has yet to include the new weapons yet, I'd like to see the usage statistics of the Cerberus versus the other two.
  13. gregfox89

NO
    Pistols are for self defense, you whip them out as a last resort (commissioner is more of a primary, really)
    Charge pistol would be the worst gun ever made, ever
  14. Izriul

There's a difference between a country mile and a city mile? :O
  15. SuBs

Please do one of these for every new weapon release!
  16. Demyer

When you think about it, that's what the cerberus actually is.
    It has burst fire pistol lower max dmg range, bullet velocity, ads and hip accuracy.
    It just happens to fire one 250 round instead of 2 125 rounds.
    So it's an easy to use burst pistol with low dps.
  17. OldMaster80

Inquisitor time to kill is so ridicolous that I could kill my enemies faster throwing rocks or with bare hands. Or with a fart.
  18. belthazor3457

Review of the inquisitor is coming tomorrow. = )
    • Up x 1
  19. Bill Hicks

I find it funny that they went through all that trouble to create new models and just swap stats from the other ES pistols. NC should have gotten a shotgun pistol

TR should have gotten a minigun pistol

VS should have gotten a saron pistol.
  20. RX530SS

These aren't the empire specific pistols.. The NC is still getting their shotgun, the TR is still getting their full auto one, and the vs are still getting some pos.
    • Up x 2