[Suggestion] Vote for the LA's tool!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by locosback, Oct 3, 2013.

1. locosback

2. Iridar51

The main reason LA didn't receive his update yet is because SOE has/had other things in the roadmap, and no amount of forum posts will make them prioritize our update over others, if only for the reason that other stuff was half finished already when they switched to optimization path.

We'll get there, eventually, and when we do, devs will ask for our input. Until that moment all can we do is wait.
    • Up x 2
  3. Regpuppy

I'd just suggest putting all these links in deep storage and bring them back up in a month when we hopefully have some devs freed up from optimization work. Until then, there's not really anything that can be done by digging them up continually. They're literally throwing every relevant dev they can at optimization right now, so there's nothing that can be done for any of the classes.
    • Up x 1
  4. Frenk

Well, Luperza said, replying to one of my post, that they will surely discuss about LA, so just wait.
  5. locosback

alright, ill bump this again in a month or 2 then, and ill add any good ideas i see in the mean time too.
  6. Corezer

Apparently after the optimization is infiltrators (cause they need it the most) and then combat medic (cause **** you light assault!)
  7. DeadliestMoon

Actually after optimization is infiltrators because they were already in progress of working on it, but the only reason why they were working on that in the first place was because Infiltrators b*tched enough to get LAs pushed back.
  8. Corezer

well who needs it more is arguable for days, so im not gonna get into that... but Combat Medic? really?
  9. DeadliestMoon

I know right? What could they need so badly?
  10. disky00

The main focus of the Light Assault class is mobility. The only reason they exist is to add an element of unpredictability to the game. Therefore, it would make sense to continue that trend and give them something that extends that unpredictability to their teammates. I say SOE straight up copies the Translocator from Unreal Tournament, severely limits its ammunition and range, and gives it group transport capability. With proper balance it could make the LA class an incredibly useful class in teamplay.