Visibility Information And Suppressor Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by RayDrazon, Dec 22, 2012.

1. RayDrazon

As a Light Assault, I recently started wondering when the little red triangle that indicates I'm an enemy will appear. Sometimes, I see an enemy without the red marker above their head but sometimes I don't. I haven't thought about this much since I didn't play Light Assault before but now that I have, under what circumstances will the red marker above my head appear for an enemy?

Also, should I get a suppressor if I like to stay behind enemy lines without being noticed? Are they worth it? If so, which one should I get and what does each do? (The description was very vague to me- someone please elaborate)

Please post and comment below. Thanks.

P.S. Should I get a new weapon if I'm using the Stock for VS? Is the Stock Weapon for VS LA's good or bad?
  2. Sconna

The red triangle above your head appears when an enemy looks at you and spots you by pressing Q while looking at you.
  3. RayDrazon

How do I make it disappear?
  4. JPRampage

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe the triangle is above your head as long as someone of the opposing faction has line of sight on you. Break the line of sight for a second or two, triangle disappears. At least, that's how it appears to be.
  5. Sconna

What JPRampage said is pretty much what I believe too.