(VIDEO) When War Broke - Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by psyshow, May 3, 2015.

1. psyshow

When War Broke - Indar. Filmed on the Cobalt server :)

• Up x 2
  2. DCWarHound

Nice.

Odd thing is that i've never seen TR pull so many prowlers on cobalt,usually we roll infantry.
  3. psyshow

The footage are clips from over a period of time but that sequence was literally a few nights ago, I wasn't in the platoon but I think it was TTRO.
  4. DramaticExit

I've been on the receiving end of more than that... The indar excavation/quartz ridge battle I was involved in yesterday afternoon on Cobalt had a whole metric f-load of prowlers.
  5. DCWarHound

That would explain it.If the commanders say pull prowlers,we pull prowlers,if they say abandon all our vehicles and redeploy,we redeploy.

Was this during an alert?,usually we don't zerg unless the NC and VS are underpopped or when they are too preoccupied with eachother.
  6. psyshow

This was just after an alert and Indar unlocked, was sure glad I caught it rolling out. I think it was down to a random camp of VS who had decided to set-up not far down the road to greet everyone - which was nice :)