[Video] TR Medic Part 1

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Matti, May 14, 2013.

1. Matti

Hi all!

This is the first time I post a thread in the Medic forum and I just want to share my first
    videos that I will be posting as a combat medic. I'm a former eSports player from the BF-series
    and I normally play engineer or fly ESFs.
    I might be coming out with a few more videos like this if you guys like them

//MattiAce

• Up x 1
  2. Thef41_1_3N

how do manage to get so low recoil? and see so far with that scope, mine gets all black if I try to look to far
  3. }{ellKnight

T1 Cycler has very manageable recoil and once you slap on forward grip it's quite reliable even with longer bursts. Also on a 1x scope the recoil seems less than say 3.4x or 4x scopes.

IRNV has a longer visibility distance on high and medium settings than low settings.
  4. Thef41_1_3N

so this might just be because of I use a higher optic? ok. well what about the lenght you can see with that scope for me it gets all black when I try to look about the same distance.
  5. Matti

6. loleator

Upgrade the Nano-Regen Device thing to the 4/5 level. Not because of the cooldown, but because it heals faster and more. You can use it to top yourself during/after battles so much better than you do in the video, its awesome.

Get the ress tool at least at 4/5 level as well, people will ress at 75% hp and you can heal/ress in the blink of an eye. Is one of the most noticeable upgrades on the game trust me. Altough 4/5 is the most cost efficient given the benefits per money, level 5 is an incredible buff.

C4s work on this class the best. On others you could argue you would need medkits better in some situations, just to find a parked tank minutes later...
    Unless troll nano regen/restoration kit/nanoweave 5, medics wont need the medkits 99% of the time.
  7. Matti

Thanks for the tips!

Yeah, got the regen upgrade and it really does help. If I keep playing medic more I will get that C4 as well =)