[Video] TR Engie. TRAC-5

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Matti, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Matti

Hi all!

Here is some TR gameplay!
    As of now I'm looking for new ideas for tutorials so please feel free
    to suggest =)
  2. urcoconuts

welcome to the most OP gun in the game for engis and LA, sony please nerf.
  3. Deathlilies

it's not OP, its VERY upgraded and in the hands of good player.
    • Up x 1
  4. Novmiech

"VERY upgraded?" Yea dude - the 130 certs to put into a foregrip and optic is pretty intense - I'll bet that's the most tricked out gun on the whole server.
  5. Novmiech

I have almost 1,400 kills between my Trac5 and Trac5-S, its really very silly. It has better accuracy than the mercenary, less recoil than the VS carbine, more DPS than either, and a 33% bigger magazine to make sure you can still get kills even if you are a poor shot.

I don't know if its the "most OP" carbine but it's worlds better than either of the other factions starting weapons.
    • Up x 1
  6. JesNC

I disagree. From my (limited) time playing TR, the TRAC-5 - while being decent enough - kinda disappointed me. It might be that I'm too accustomed to NC weapons, but I found that at medium range, the TRAC-5 needs a lot more bullets to kill than the Mercenary, often denying me the kill. So IMHO Mercenary > TRAC-5.

otoh, the TRAC-5 is far superior in CQC hipfiring compared to the Merc.
  7. freeze

everytime a TR pulls his pistol I feel like he's cheating =/

ah well... keep up the videos matti, I enjoy them.
    play more on Miller... haven't killed you in a while :)
    • Up x 2
  8. Matti

You are the reason I stay away from Miller haha
    Maby I'll man up and come back later xD
  9. freeze

don't you mock me =/
    • Up x 1
  10. Smolzz

I feel like merc is a decent gun as a all arounder but the lack of hipfire accuracy is a really annoying compared to other guns. Well, in CQC everybody is shotgunning 24/7 anyway nowadays so I guess it doesn't matter.

Ps. Sony pls, one shotting isn't what fps games are for, nerf everything or buff hp pools ffs. The guy that says "if you would take all pellets from a shotgun fire, wouldn't you die?" can go shoot laser.

On the topic, nice video. Dat trac-5.
    • Up x 1
  11. CommodoreFrank

I actually just started playing a TR character recently, and I'm rather fond of the TRAC-5's stock performance. I suppose being used to the NC's front-loaded recoil probably makes it feel a lot better than it is, though. Anyway, nice video Matti.
    • Up x 1
  12. Matti

No, never =)
  13. Takoita

BTW, Matti, did you get to try out the VR yet? Specifically, those single-shot/burst-fire only 100 certs guns everybody pretends don't exist. I'm interested in your opinion on them.
    • Up x 1
  14. korpisoturi

TRAC-5 is ONLY infantry gun in the game what i have broblem to counter, its strong/fast/accurate/lots of ammo= too versatile, thats why you see so many TR using it
    • Up x 1
  15. Matti

I really gotta do that, thanks for reminding me =)