[Video thread] Pulsar C

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Matti, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Matti

Short, uncut 10+ killstreak
  2. Matti

Another one is out and it's a long one, over 19 minutes.
    I post comment through out this entire video and I explain and give tips
    as the video goes along.

3. ATRA_Wampa-One

All these video's remind me that I can't aurax this amazing gun all over again. :(

It really is the best carbine in the game.
    • Up x 1
  4. Matti

New character on another server?
    Or just keep using it and enjoy it :)
  5. tgipier

Ironically, pulsar C is my most hated carbine. I like the vx67 much better with rapid heatshots. Using a carbine at anything past medium range seems like a waste to me.
    • Up x 1
  6. Matti

If that's the case you're seriously missing out, the Pulsar C is one of the best weapons I have
    used for anything past mid range (except snipers of course).

Maybe you just normally do better at CQC, just check out the videos and maybe you will
    get some help, tips and inspiration to challenge your self past those 10-20m fights

Good Luck!
    • Up x 1
  7. tgipier

Looking at my stats on DA, my vx67 HSR is a lot higher then pulsar c.

My main reason to practically main VX67 is that I can ADAD easily with Advanced laser and keep the crosshair small enough to pull off chained headshots.

I do like the eclipse better for longer ranges. It stills allow enough flexibility at shorter ranges. I think in general I am better at CQC up to mid range with automatic weapons. Any longer and I wish to switch to scouts.
    • Up x 1
  8. Matti

CQC guns and playstyles will always give you a higher accurcy and this is very misleading.
    Shooting like you see in my videos requires a very precise accuracy and recoil control
    but at those ranges your accuracy stats will go down.
    • Up x 1