[Video] Swell Infiltrator Montage

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Swellzong, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Swellzong

Hey guys, I made a new montage and I'd like you all to watch it so here you go:

If you don't like the music feel free to mute the video and listen to your own. I have synced the gameplay and music up a few times though.

Hope you enjoy it :)
    • Up x 11
  2. Astraka

That's some good gameplay mate. I thoroughly enjoyed the 'pizza deliveries' & knife work, which are both things I need to get into a habit of doing more often. Any reason you've chosen the Eridani over the Sirius?
  3. Swellzong

To be honest it's mostly down to the fact that it came out first.
    I don't regret buying it over the Eridani though as I like the slightly faster reload speed and TTK.
    The clip size being smaller isn't a big problem for me as I mainly use it on my infiltrator and it's quite easy to sneak out of combat for the duration of the reload.

Very glad you liked the video, I've been really enjoying proximity mines since they fixed them :)
  4. A 59 c

Great video Swellzong - you wield that knife like a pro :) Can't fault the music either

I noticed you suffered from the recon dart bug a few times [darts fail to ping correctly]. This bug is a pain but I find the problem is rectified if I quickly open/close my map screen (double tap M key is good enough for me).
  5. Ztiller

5:10

Ah yes, my favorite past-time activity. The Terrans never learn, do they?
  6. Swellzong

To be fair there is a night and day difference between how easy/hard it is getting these knife/proxy mine streaks going depending on the people you encounter.
  7. tenzenator

ninja infil :D nice to see TR's getting knifed :D
  8. Umbradraco

Now that shows the infiltrators true might. Very good gameplay Swellzong. I am still trying to figure out the knife distance so I can (near) kill.
  9. Klondik3

You sure infiltrated them. Nice one
  10. Mustarde

This is some quality work. Two thumbs in the sky.

M
  11. Swellzong

A lot of the time the knife is buggy. I think I got lucky that it worked nearly all the time in those clips - in other scenarios it acts out like it did at the end of the sniping clip where I had to knife the TR infiltrator 3 times to kill him.

I really appreciate all the feedback, makes me want to make more :)
  12. Stinneyt

To anyone who accuses the infiltrator of being useless or non-competitive, then I'd like to offer this video as exhibit A for the defence.