[Video] Supportive Medic play

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by oPsA, Apr 28, 2015.

1. oPsA

Sup folks it's my second try of uploading a PS2 video. It's focused on an supportive play with Medic class, so I do not recommend it to people who don't like those gamestyle ;). I mostly run around with medical aplicator and do my supportive job. Those fight's was really good for me so I decide to share them with you, hope you will enjoy them and appreciate my effort :p
    • Up x 1
  2. FocusLight

Wow NC.

Wow.

Never change.
  3. oPsA

Never thought about changing it ! :)
  4. EViLMinD

I take support duties seriously when I'm medic. No bs. Everyone gets the help they deserve. I want my allies alive and healthy. Ready to win.

Standup supporters can change a fight dramatically. Hats off to anyone who makes a proper effort to help others when they cm/eng/inf.

Hardworking medics don't even need to be altruistic or interested in team objectives. They will be rewarded in certs. Buttloads of certs.

Bad medics deserve only scorn and ridicule.
  5. nehylen

I'm mostly a medic player, but that gameplay bores me just watching it, i don't know how you medics who play like this manage to bear with it. Not that i don't support (i do support a lot), but being static, always reactive and never truly active is very hard for me. I usually redeploy as soon as i notice that the fight would induce playing like you do (as i can't leave dead/injured friendlies without trying to help, and get sucked in due to that...).

I also have a suggestion: you should use the aoe heal to supplement your medigun healing more. It's much faster and barely takes a toll on your reserves, unless you get several of them in a row. You probably wouldn't have had any problems with it on the 5 minutes i watched, except when there's a bloody EMP draining your healing reserves after exploding 2 kilometers away of course.
  6. EViLMinD

Intelligent medics know how to move through the battlefield. They pay attention to what is happening around them 360 degrees.They don't camp a position; oblivious to what is happening around them.They float. Go where they're needed most. Help those who are holding key choke points. No other class requires weapon/equipment hot keys more. They are constantly swapping between their guns and tool.

Good medics are never "static", even when standing behind HAs.
    • Up x 1
  7. oPsA

I know that it can be really boring ( not much people like to play like that or watch that type of game style ), so I warn people who don't want not to watch it :). I appraise that some people actually watched it and can give me some tips to improve my gaming and my contribution to NC faction :p.

Thanks for the advise you gave me. I'm open for any type of critic and suggestions ;) . I will try to improve my healing grenade timing, coz the times I tryed to used them it was a disaster :D.