[Video]Seeking advice on how to be like this guy...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sen7rygun, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Sen7rygun

Theres an outside chance he was taking the edges of res grenades being thrown nearby.
  2. 0dineye

Life hacker. He's hack resing himself.
  3. Xasapis

On both occasions I heard two revive grenades on your video. On the first one he was obviously within the range, on the second one it's not so obvious, but it's highly likely.

Correction, he stood up three times in the video. The first time you don't hear rezz grenade, but the green rezz effect is obvious above him. On the other two rezzes, you can hear the rezz grenades going off.
    • Up x 3
  4. Kunavi

I think SOE needs to sort out LOS, AOE effects ETC. It's just too weird how some of the Grenades work.
  5. faykid

it must have been rez grenade outside the wall
  6. Yuukikun

You should get banned from forums for doing false hackusations
  7. Sigmundr Rumare

I find all these claims of rez grenades odd since you don't once see another enemy player during the entire video.

Unless this guy's got a personal medic hiding nearby throwing rez grenades just for him.
  8. Thpthpthp

Look to your right on the ground as you go outside at about 21 seconds in and you'll see the first revive grenade on the ground. I'd guess it was probably multiple revive grenades thrown in the same area from a medic with grenade bandolier.
  9. Canaris

listen to the audio, there's another NC outside the door spotting the medics, you can also see the ress grenades just outside the door, doubt it's a hack.
  10. Sigmundr Rumare

I stand corrected, seems he DOES have a personal medic XD