Video review / comparison of pump shotguns to normal shotguns

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by belthazor3457, Mar 20, 2013.

1. belthazor3457

Hello medic forum! So, I don't play medic. At all. As in, no certs spent in medic. Not one. I mostly play light assault, so I don't know for sure if shotguns are valid weapons of choice for you. I do, however, see medics using shotguns rather regularly, so I figured I'd post my video here as well on the offchance it will be of use.

It's exactly what it says on the tin - a review of the pump action shotguns and comparisons to the other, normal shotguns. Visual review at 8:16 for those not keen to wait on details.

Sorry if another had been posted in this forum recently - I checked briefly and had not noticed one. Anyway, here ya go. Maybe it'll be of use to medics.

2. }{ellKnight

Wish you went into more detail with slugs. Slugs play an important role in combat and I think you should have talked about it. Slugs on a pump action let you 2 shot people at higher distances than normal shotguns with slugs. This can reduce your TTK by quite a bit because the second that guy stops to shot back it's BAM BAM and done.
  3. irishroy

but i heard that the lasersight on the PAS isn't really worth it...
    so ext. mag.?
  4. Crewell

The thing I don't like about slugs on pump actions (at least the NC one) is they seem to have fairly severe damage dropoff compared to semi autos as well as less accuracy when firing 2-4 shots to take out a mid-long range target.
  5. Kociboss

I'm sticking to my semi auto shotty.