[Video] NS Auto Pistol Preview

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Razeroth, Feb 13, 2016.

1. RainbowDash9

ok lets just go ahead and get this over with so we dont spam peeps inbox.

you said "increasing diversity, you lose identity" which is wrong. thats what he said. DECREASING diversity makes that happen.

mkay? mkay. now back to the actual discussion, im gonna be happy to almost have a primary on my stalker.
    • Up x 1
  2. DooDooBreff

i see what you mean but where youre mistaken is where you guys fail too see how that applies if there were only one faction in the game. giving 1 faction more things makes one faction more diverse...

theres 3 factions in PS2, their unique traits is what gives the game its diversity. once you give them all access to the same traits there is no more diversity.... get it now? clear enough for ya?
  3. RainbowDash9

yes we know that. we are strictly talking about your sentence that was wrong, thats it. plz dun be dumb anymore, it hurts my brain.
    • Up x 2
  4. Liewec123

i give up! XD
  5. DooDooBreff

do you mean you agree with me now? because that means you no longer think my sentence is wrong.... this is the ps2 forums, of course im talking about the game here. also, its not because of me that your brain hurts... its probably because you come from the generation that cant put together a complex thought together without using google, or wikipedia. i can tell because you say things like "plz dun"
  6. RainbowDash9

Nobody ever disagreed with your original sentiment. Someone just pointed out that you said it incorrectly. But you being.....you, decided to act like we're all dumb for pointing out your mistake. Also considering you act like a child, id like to think that you came from the generation of entitled brats who dont know when to just shut the **** up and listen to the people who probably pay to keep your internet on :p

Now drop it or at least tell someone who gives a ****, and get back to the actual topic of the thread.
  7. Hegeteus

Nobody really seems to much listen around here, it usually comes down to who yells more or louder and if people have some kind of objection to something, they'll post it no matter how little they actually know about the subject. To me, he was just being a bit stingy on context which can never be made clear enough here

Maybe this thread is derailed and I'm not helping, but I can't think of anything to say about the gun or preview anyway :oops: As a gun it's not that interesting(except for its hideous, non-functioning folded stock... be cursed vile aberration) and there's plenty of popular NS pistols anyway
  8. Armcross

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. marcelomormaii

Honestly speaking, this update will be a big ****, honestly I do not know what goes on in the minds of developers, so many cool things to do and improve the game and the developers think of something that will become even more OP Dev ... if you are out of ideas here's a few: remodeling weapons, new vehicles, new weapons max ... apparently the level of creativity only dropped from the entry of daybreak, the only good atualzação was the remodeling of weapons of max. .. Imagine the infiltrator or any other 2 sMG. That's exactly what the developers are doing.