Video - Magrider Supernova FPC vs ESF - Decent & Sick Pegs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Terrex, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Terrex

This is on VS Connery. Some footage recorded in the last few days.
    • Up x 8
  2. FnkyTwn

God you seem to be incredibly lucky, or you recorded
    2000 hours of footage and clipped the amazing shots. :)

Good work either way. Imagine how much better you'd
    be if Magrider velocity was the same as the Vanguard.

Which one of these Terrex are you? lawls
  3. gigastar

So how many of those ESF pegs got you an angry /tell accusing you of aimbotting?
    • Up x 1
  4. Terrex

Haha, to be honest I play 5-6 hours or so a day and usually always record. Most of these kills happened in say 3-4 days playing. These were the best out of the bunch. :D

Hahaha, none yet. A few nice shots and laughs though.
  5. Amrok1

That backflip :eek:. You lucky s.o.b.! My mag would have just gotten stuck top down and blown up :(.

Fantastic montage of kill shots. Lots of tail fin hits.
  6. Terrex

Lucky us VS don't have to worry about that silly tail! Muhaha.
  7. Udnknome

I like how it glitches right before he fires... about 1 to 2 frames before he fires. Nice!
  8. ih8Darian

Is this your favorite mag primary?
  9. Terrex

Yep. I haven't really used the HE one though or the starting one much but this one is nice.

Huh?
    • Up x 1
  10. Tasogie

Not to take anything away from your shooting, but you will notice most of those guys were low n slow, an level. I fly flat out at all times, an I never fly in a straight line :)... I do die to tank shells but its rare. I do fly at ground level though, as flying high brings new meaning to stupidity itself...
  11. Terrex

12. holycaveman

Yea but some of them were on the run.

Awesome play dude!!! hats off. This is how skill and hours should be rewarded. I fly, I hate driving tanks. But getting shot down by guys like you I have no problem with.

I just wish air had the same reward.
  13. GSZenith

14. EWarren

Ah love that strafing - the little adjustments right before firing really helps. Will try it on my newbie VS.
  15. Amrok1

Full Lib with a Walker tail gunner who knows how to use it and it has a friendly ESF, yet you succeed in getting the Lib with 1/4 of your health left? I think those situations are awesome as well. Or do you mean the one shot vehicle kill?
  16. Purg

First class shooting. Would watch again.
  17. Terrex

More on the way. :p Some raw tank footage / ground kills and scythe stuff.. But more pegs, of course.
  18. Terrex

Put together 2nd video from clips over last few days.
    • Up x 1
  19. EliteEskimo

You need to get some footage where you shot through a rock or tree and still get the kill :p
  20. Terrex

Haha, will work on that. It is hilarious some of the shots going through the ground hitting people.