[Video] M3 Pounder MAX + Bulldog harasser = OP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TCryan44, Dec 23, 2014.

1. TCryan44

I was the last person to survive a battle as a MAX the other night, and to my luck I was rescued by a few engineers in a harasser. We drove around for over 3 hours destroying every enemy vehicle in our path! I edited and cut down the clips into one "compilation" and I believe it has made for a cool video.

I hope everyone enjoys!

• Up x 3
  2. BlueSkies

Whats that symbol in the bottom middle of the... wait... did you run out of implant charge?

I thought that was a myth...
  3. Saool

You should have just shortened the title to 'Harasser =OP' and saved yourself the extra typing.
  4. TCryan44

Never a lack of negative comments:)
  5. LT_Latency

Do it again with.............THE VULCAN
  6. Saool

The Harasshole brings out the worst in me.
  7. TCryan44

Were you inferring that the pounders don't do damage?
  8. LT_Latency

No, I am talking about changing the gun on top of the Harasser to the vulcan to generate maximum tears.

People think the pounders and new vulcan are border line OP. So you use them together and see what happens
  9. TCryan44

Don't take this rude, but that comment was directed towards saool. Lol. But I will keep your suggestion in mind!
  10. BobSanders123

Vulcan + Pounders = The Trail of Tears, Extended Edition.
    • Up x 3
  11. Thornefear

Now that's right and proper combined arms, You've done the TR proud.

Also it looks like you were using the halberd not the bulldog o_O.

Suggestion (I've done this when the max takes fire often) Have a triage medic gunner. Works on maxes.
    • Up x 1
  12. WUNDER8AR

good stuff!
    • Up x 1
  13. TCryan44

Thanks for the positive feedback everybody!