[Video] Iridar, the Red Baron

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Iridar51, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Gundem

I noticed that when I first used it, but I realized it was because I wasn't letting my CoF reset after sprinting or jumping. The Baron requires you to slow down for a bit before you fire, be particularly deliberate with your aim and your shots.
  2. Iridar51

Pretty much what Gundem said:

At first it didn't work for me either. As I used it more, my crosshair placement improvement and I started pacing shots, effectiness improved considerably.
  3. Gundem

Yea, that constant 2.5 Pellet spread punishes anything but precise aim, which is amplified by it's reduced damage.

As for my comments earlier about ADS headshots, I have noticed a few things. While the Chaos was able to pull off ADS headshots with a good 25% consistency(Pretty significant) at close range, the Baron does have quite a bit more trouble pulling it off.

But, I did also notice that when going for ADS headshots, the Baron is still more likely to two hit kill. This is also pretty significant, especially considering the Baron's lower RoF.
  4. FieldMarshall

Thanks.

I havent really used shotguns that much until a few weeks ago. So i have no idea what im doing
    (Trying to aurax Baron AE for black camo)