[Video] Hydra Gameplay

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by freeze, Jan 1, 2013.

1. freeze

footage from the last cpl of days

imo the best medic gun the VS has... I just love it :)

• Up x 2
  2. yama

I love it too!

The gun supports an advanced laser sight.
    Have you tested that?
  3. Totemwolf

How did you spec your hydra in this vid?
  4. Totemwolf

Never mind i see you put the load-out in the vid :)
  5. freeze

I've tested it, but I think this weapon actually benefits more from the forward grip.
    You can actually be useful at medium and if you single-fire, even at long-ranges.
    hipe-fire is decent enough, even without a laser-sight.
    but it's not a bad choice by any means :)

hehe, guess you found it ;)
    Soft Point Ammo / Forwardgrip / 1x Reflex Sight
  6. Atlien77

is there a similar NC weapon?
  7. Saydian

Do you prefer Reflex x2 over HS/NV?
    • Up x 1
  8. wtfcharles

I wish my FPS was that good. I'm normally between 12 - 25 FPS. 30 FPS @ WG.
    • Up x 1
  9. TwardyBat

GR-22
  10. Doogle

Really wanted to use the TAR but sadly the stats don't match up. Kind of annoyed that alot of TR weapons now come with an inherent accuracy nerf due to the extra 10 bullets per mag, which only rewards people who cant aim and is sort of nullified by the slower reload times.

I like the carnage BR on NC and love the Orion & SV-88 on VS. The 0.75x ads speed multiplier is defiantly key for a good weapon if you dont hipfire, still havent found a weapon I like on TR, the jaguar is nice but the damage drop-off and much slower projectile makes it not as versatile as an AR.
  11. Misteradd

Hello Freeze, have you tried the corvus, or planning to ?
    • Up x 1
  12. Mrasap

Gotta love the respawner at the end
    • Up x 1
  13. Sebyos

I'm curious as to why the Reflex over the NV ?

Nice vid tough.
    • Up x 1
  14. freeze

workin on a NS-11A review right now.... then I actually thought of using the VX29-Polaris for a while, I actually really like it.
    then someone asked me to make a vid about the Eidolon.

hehe, I dunno... I'm not a fan of the "medium" damage, low ROF fire guns.
    a gun shines when it either has a really high ROF or really high damage... the middle ground... meh, not so much

you heard my sigh, hehe
    ppl should get a visual or an audio clue when they are being revived.

I think it makes you dull.
    you rely on it so much, that as soon as it might get a slight nerf, you pretty much have to re-train your whole situational awareness.

plis, the fact that your screen turns black for a split second kills your awareness even more. I found it to be rather distracting. + on Esamir all kinda blends together.
    maybe something's wrong with my eyes, dunno ;)

thx for all the comments guys... I'll try to get out more videos. so stay tuned :)
    • Up x 2
  15. Kociboss

Loved your video (I have actually watched all of them, including lasher review), just got aux medal for my H-V45 :)

Awesome weapon and I do agree that forward grip is tad better than ALS in most situations.