[Video] Hossin Bases ready for Testing

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Matti, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Matti

Hi all!

Hossin can now be explored, the whole continent as far as I know and I was on last night
    making this video. There are plenty of more bases to check out and I might make a few more
    videos of this new continent so any feedback is ofcourse welcome.

I also put the links to the patch notes, the PTS client and my earlier Hossin video in the description.

• Up x 3
  2. Aesir

You do know that there are huge sections and a lot of bases not ready for testing. There actually is a thread saying which bases are ready for testing ...

Source

This is not to keep anybody from testing, but that the people actually know what bases they are supposed to test. Your Video and Post made it sound like the entire thing is ready for testing, while only a third of the outposts are. Not even the actual bases.
    • Up x 3
  3. Matti

Ok? I thought all the bases you can see on the map are actually ready for testing and that
    it was the entire continent. Sorry for the misinformation
  4. Aesir

Another thing I forgot to mention ... and since it's lacking in the initial PTS post but answered later in there.

If you encounter a bug, best thing to do is be at the location and report it ingame. The ingame report function tracks your location. Alternative is to make screenshots, upload them and post them in the PTS post.
  5. Cinnamon

The top layer of the trees is called the canopy.
    • Up x 1
  6. boobeb

nice map
    • Up x 1
  7. RIctavius

It is actually - there are only 5 bases left to be built and performance passes for them
  8. Tuco

Sunderer-AMS won't last 10 seconds. Every tree is going to have a LA with C4, every hill is going to hide an rocketpod ESF. Good luck getting a lock on air with all those trees blocking LOS. And you thought Amerish was bad.
  9. Tuco

or leaves. :)
  10. Aesir

Highly doubt that, there are atleast 9 bases after I just made some ESF flybyes with huge Terraforming going on and very unfinished states. One even was just a Capture point in the middle of nothing else.

[IMG]

Few still have their layout marked in glowing green bands in the air!

[IMG]

edit. Though the treehouse at Hunter's Blind is new ... very buggy and raw ... but cool. Had to check it after seeing it in the Video ...

[IMG]
  11. Bindlestiff

At this rate we'll be looking at Christmas 2016 for the continent after Hossin. I'm not convinced the game will even be around then, as much as I want it to be.