[Video] Good bye LC3 Jaguar - Hello T5 AMC

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Matti, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Matti

Hi all!

I haven't posted anything in the engineer section in a long time
    so even if there is quite a bit of LA gameplay here, it is still the
    same cabines used by the engie class.

In this video I am using the Jaguar for the last time before switching
    to the T5 AMC that I'm using for the first time.

What I liike about this change is that theese weapons are so different
    and they are effective at very different areas and I will keep using the T5 AMC
    for a while.

• Up x 1
  2. repairtool6

Nice video.
    The AMC is so much fun.

I just think this gun should suit you very well, and have a hunch you will love it.
    But looking forward to your review. Just be honest :)
  3. Ryekir

On the rare occasion that I play my TR character, I use the T5 AMC; that thing is ridiculous.
  4. Sen7rygun

Grats on stepping up to the TR skill cannon. It's tough to get the best out of it, being one of the lowest dps weapons in the game. But its got awesome velocity, it hits what you're aiminh at. If you can keep it at the face its a monster.
  5. Koldorn

Matti, I noticed you mentioned a problem with medium+ range engagements with the Jag because of the particularly low velocity.

I would really like to get your opinion on the NS-11C. I believe it suffers a bit of an identity crisis. Fire rate of a medium/long weapon, damage of a medium range weapon, but bullet speed of a Lynx. It doesn't seem to fit.
    I'm on a bit of a crusade as it were to get it brought up a little; I would like the input of more experienced / skilled players then myself.

More on topic; I've run with the Pulsar C for a while and have found it to be a rather nice weapon. Very stable once you get some time on it. Spending more time as a support engineer then up in the action, a longer ranged weapon fits my preferred engagement distance. However the Pulsar is a different damage bullet class, so not an exact comparison. (167 vs 143)