[Video] Flying as Light Assault

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Matti, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Matti

Hi all!

I started flying as L.A. about one or two months ago and it has changed up
    my playstyle quite a bit as I find it many times easier to kill tanks and skyguards
    with C4 than with my ESF.

Any feedback is welcome :)
  2. Iridar51

You fly good, but farming infantry in aircraft is despicable.
    We here at Light Assault forums do not condone such dishonorable actions.
  3. biterwylie

Wtf has this got to do with light assault?
  4. InterSpectra

Needs moar sacrificial ESF crashes! Of course, to have commitment of sacrificing an ESF every 5 minutes just for the sake of one Sunderer/MBT kill isn't exactly what a good pilot does (which I am not, but you are). As a LA who uses every available resource given to me, the ESF is just a taxi to a target. Not a last ditch effort, but what was intended as a one way trip from the very beginning.

Even then I don't use ESF crashes often because there normally are more convenient ways of taking out targets, like spawn beacons, squad deploy, or a fully certed Wraith Cloak *or* Scout Radar, Stealth Fury Flash (literally 15k certs).

• Up x 1
  5. Leivve

I fly as light assault because I'm a crappy dogfighter, I can fly fine in first person, but for some reason switching to third person, unless I'm landing at a tower, causes me to lost control. getting AA rockets would help I guess, but learning to dogfight to begin with takes priority.