[Video] Epic Bail v2 - Mozzie Air Domination

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pella, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Pella

Hey,

Here's the follow on from the Original Epic bail.

V2

V1

Some parts are slightly choppy. But this is due to the rendering of the file versus the Dxtory capture. Neither less shows the true force of the Mozzie.

Music:
    Track 1: Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Madeon Remix)
    Track 2: Plan B - Deepest Shame (Andy C Remix)

Thanks for watching. If you like let me know i will keep on with the series and improve them.
  2. Pella

Mozzie Setup:

Primary Gun: M18 Rotary
    Short Burst, High Damage, Need to time shots. X2 Volley = Dead ESF.
    Certs: Night Vision / Magazine Size, Helps you stay in the air longer without getting ammo so often.

Secondary: After Burner
    Speed is everything, Especially versus the Reaver. Allows you to keep at range and dive into target's at your own pace. Or ****.

Utility: Flares lvl 2
    To much A2A missiles about. Kite them and never run from them always attack. You have the speed advantage.

Defence: Composite Armor. lvl 3
    -% To Smaller Arms fire and Flack damage. Pack as many certs as you can into this. Its huge advantage. Mines sat at lvl 3.

Performance: Dog Fighting Airframe lvl 2
    Tight Turns make every bit of difference. With this you can out turn all Reaver' and the majority of Scythe Pilots.

Thats all it is really. Only other tips i can give you is set an Imaginary Boundary that you wont go past. Let them come to you then attack. Or if you want to take risk and your mozzie timer is up. Go balls to the walls and fight multiple aircraft for massive buzz. Practice makes perfect.
  3. KoSGunny

Nice video, the intro is especially well done (In today's 'now society' the intro is the key to getting views.)

What server you play on? I mostly play VS, but sometimes i just need something 'new' and flying with a wingman (fighter/bomber combo) is crazy fun.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pella

I am on Miller. And the intro is simple. Was going to do a 3D one. But tbh cba :D.
  5. Pella

Version 3, Will have commentary. And not so fast.