[VIDEO] Drifting my way to level 100

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Paqu, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Paqu

I was one of those few who started using drifter jets about a year ago. And Iam still using them despite the speed nerf.

Now I finally reached the max rank and decided to make a little tribute video for the drifters, so here you go:

• Up x 10
  2. Rogueghost

After alpha squad ran out I all but stopped using C4, I can no longer afford the resource costs on top of my med kit addiction.
  3. skifton

...that was actually an epic video. Thanks for sharing that.
    • Up x 2
  4. Paqu

Yeah I used to have alpha squad as well, but then again people now look up more often and the tank zergs aren't nearly as big as they used to so my C4 consumption has went down a lot.

So staying full stock even without the boost haven't been an issue.
  5. Iridar51

GZ with 100th BR, Paqu, you're one the few veterans left here =)
  6. Paqu

Thanks. Yeah Iam still kicking. :)
  7. Zakum

Awesome awesome video
  8. Lakora

Unlocked the drifters to try them out right after release... I was in love. People have always hated on the drifters, and they always will. We might be few but we're proud to be Drifters!

Also awesome vid.
  9. ShumaKun

Nice to see someone from Ceres, I used this tactic long ago, but now I don't waste air resources since now I know how to fly
  10. MuNrOe

Great Video Paqu.
  11. Iridar51

I've added this video to my guide, if you don't mind.
  12. Paqu

Yeah sure thats fine by me.
  13. Tenebrae Aeterna

Still a better love story than Twilight.
    • Up x 1
  14. Kayth

Man I thought that video was going to be all exciting and kickass at first, then you got all dramatic and sentimental.

Nice video.
  15. biterwylie

Great Video. Enjoyed it.:)
  16. blzbug

Dinged 100 on a double prowler kill. Poetry! So much more fitting than hitting it on some random gank. All the LA nerfs made me ragequit back in the spring. I loved drifting off towers, but I was always too stingy with air resources to do much Paqu-diving.
    Your video is giving me the PS2 itch though. This is my first time on the board in months. Maybe I'll browse a bit and see if LA was ever de-nerfed.
  17. Paqu

If by nerf you mean the extra speed you could get by drifting downwards, its still there. Nothing has changed since and its the only nerf I can remember for the LA. That unnecessary nerf has reduced my LA playtime a lot from what it used to be as it took big part of fun away, but I still play with it.

At least whenever I see a big tank zerg camping a spawn. I just cant resist the temptation of doing a drop and trying to score a triple tank kill. I haven't been succesfull with it yet, but one day...
  18. BOOKEN

Yep awesome video and congrats on BR100.
  19. geekrider

Those are some conveniently placed tanks.
  20. Snipe-yo-face-yall

Awesome! So many wasted air resources though... But worth it!!!