[Guide] Video: DO THE DANCE!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Moonsugar, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Moonsugar

Movement is OP - a couple little tips on dancing to help you get those feet moving. Footage from NC Miller and Emerald VS over the weekend.

Watch on YT, in HD, full screen etc etc I don't have to tell you ;)

Please like and subscribe for future infy based music videos and tips!
    • Up x 3
  2. SJAC

Nice dancing! Nice leading! :)
    Almost like ABC!
  3. cruczi

This one is not even human... this one is dancer.
  4. Moonsugar

5. Leckermatz

I hope you can take a honest comment.

This is not a guide. There is not a single tip which you don't do already by yourself after a few hours of playing. The song combined with your comments make the video painful to watch, I hope you don't take yourself special with just walking around corners. If you have a good movement in quake or unreal, I would be worth seeing, but otherwise this is just stupid.
  6. Ripshaft

Nice to see some better info on the often neglected importance of dance, but you forgot one of the fundamental rules of dance;

If you dance, and they dance back - then it is on.

It being 'on' is fundamental should you choose to pursue the dangerous path of dance.
  7. Moonsugar

It's just a bit of fun dude. The movement stuff may be basic, but I guess if there's any point to the video it's that it's always important... even at more experienced levels it can give you the upper hand. I did preface the whole thing by saying it's as easy as ABC lol.

Thanks for the feedback, and I appreciate honesty in any form but don't you dare claim I'm not special!!! :p
  8. Leckermatz

9. CuteBeaver

I liked it. I am feeling sick from food poisoning and this made smile. Everyone has something that makes us unique as a player. Apparently your a dancer. Overall cheerful video and some nice footage of using cover well.

If your using Movie Maker for editing consider using the... caption (yes thats it - had to look it up) to overlay text so we can watch things while reading. Slow motion for important clutch moments, or introductions is always fun. Just a tip save often because captions tends to crash movie maker and be a bit buggy. If you want to make a poor mans overlay... (tips or a kill counter in the top) chain the captions with no spaces in time between them, save the video on high quality once they are completed. Then reload your "finished" product and add more captions in the middle for introductions and the like, then re-save the video again. Just one of those things I wish I had thought of sooner. I am also very fond of blurry 1-2 second introductions with captions, forcing people to read your title and timed with music to release into an interesting clip. One of your best clips should always be first and something interesting at the end too for maximum enjoyment.
    • Up x 2
  10. Moonsugar

Hi Beaver! I'm actually a little bit of a fan of yours... *gets embarrassed* I found your channel quite some time ago, I love your parkour videos (you're quite a dancer yourself!) and play a lot of stalker, and yes I wanted to punch movie maker a number of times today lol, so thanks for all the tips! It does seem to struggle with the most basic of operations and I was saving as often as I used to when playing Resident Evil lol.

I'll do another video soon, I was thinking about content... this one had no TR gameplay in it, and I think I'll do a stalker theme.... I was pondering over ideas for titles, and one that really stuck out was... "The hunt for CuteBeaver..."

SEE YOU SOON :eek:

(Hope you feel better! Glad this cheered you up!)
    • Up x 1
  11. Linheru

Great video there imo. I definitely need to get better at these things. I can only pull off stuff like that on a flash >.<
  12. ReallyNothing

That was cute <3
  13. DatVanuMan

You're quite a dancer yourself...
    Sheesh, the concept of dance must be popular on Auraxis now.
    Do tell me, how does one "dance?" Seeing how an infiltrator has used this strange maneuver to his advantage, I can only imagine the possibilities a HA like me can accomplish.

[IMG]